Joe Rogan just did a podcast with Charlamagne Tha God

Does he explain why he uses the name of one of the most powerful French kings in history?

Just seems like a weird stage name choice, given what you're saying. Charlemagne is literally the definition of white dudes conquering what they want.
He did an interview once where he explains it. Basically use to deal drugs and told people his name was Charles so that they didn't know his real name. Read about Charles (Charlamagne) the Great and decided to just change "the great" to "tha god" because it sounded better.

While I'm not supporting him directly, anyone that hates on post malone's stupid ass is making a fair point.

That fucking clown needs to go.

Can't believe these dumbass kids listen to that fool.

He actually has a few good songs though

Ah the Stormfront crowd's jimmies are all rustled I see lol. "RAP SUCCCCKKZZZZ!!!!" "WHY IS THIS BLACK GUY NAMED AFTER A WHITE KING!!!!!"

Charlamagne probably isn't an interesting guest to me though based on what I know and have heard from him so I won't watch.

<Fedor23>

Rohan took an entire week off, and now this week has been nothing but garbage.

Too many comedians and they always talk about the same shit.

yeah, I could do without a bunch of the comedians that he has on there...but Ms. Pat was funny af this week.

my boy moving up in the world

Putting out the heat with guests these days

He's the host of the breakfast club, pretty much the most popular radio show out there interviewing rappers, musicians.

Joe Budden is who Joe Rogan needs on. The real voice of the people atm.

my boy moving up in the world

Putting out the heat with guests these days

He's the host of the breakfast club, pretty much the most popular radio show out there interviewing rappers, musicians.

Yea should have seen this coming after Schulz paved the way a few weeks ago, but it still surprised me.

I wish Andrew wasn't there and CTG had more quality time with Joe. Felt like Rogan wasn't even there half the time which is a first considering how Joe normally takes over the conversation.

Ah the Stormfront crowd's jimmies are all rustled I see lol. "RAP SUCCCCKKZZZZ!!!!" "WHY IS THIS BLACK GUY NAMED AFTER A WHITE KING!!!!!"

Charlamagne probably isn't an interesting guest to me though based on what I know and have heard from him so I won't watch.

<Fedor23>
We need some good ol fashioned, Romper Stomper, Oi Boy Music. Now thats real music that all the kids should be listening to.
<45>

Charlamagne wears more makeup than my girlfriend, I can't fuck with him.

We need some good ol fashioned, Romper Stomper, Oi Boy Music. Now thats real music that all the kids should be listening to.
<45>

LOL. It's either Oi Boys or Soy Boys these days, where are the regular decent people?

It's the Catholic church and it's the Zionist / Pharisee's in ancient times who run it .. and it doesn't matter what 1 man says that has a agenda to further their propaganda. All roads lead to paganism and the Catholic church and Rome never falling . They all worship the black cube of Satan and the curse .. we live in a crazy reality . We are indoctrinated to believe this is all silly conspiracy or fantasy but it's not .

What does it have to do with turning the freaking frogs gay?

<Fedor23>
Just for the record, i hate charlesmangue and the stormfront retards.

Fuck em both.

That name alone makes me think this guy will be the biggest douche on the planet.

He was arguing with a guest how his podcast is more popular than the Joe Rogan podcast. When presented with the numbers, he still tried to claim he was right.

Who would want to listen to a guy that gossips about modern mainstream hip hop.

Back