Joe Rogan just did a podcast with Charlamagne Tha God

That moron is got to be the dumbest motherfucker ive ever listened to, like real dumb

You’re proving everything I said. You’re admittedly stuck in the world of first impressions, meaning you accept your immediate reaction as truth, meaning you don’t bother searching any deeper. So when I said you were stuck in the shallow and superficial, that’s just what it is. You can hide like a bitch from the truth, but it changes nothing.
How so? These are first impressions and nothing else. You're making the assumption that I write people off immediately after a first impression. I did listen to the podcast, and the guy in question did end up being an enjoyable guest. You, however, have proven to be exactly the kind of person I initially pegged you as.

also lol can we talk about how stupid rap music is and khabib is right?

these guys are all the beta manlets of their neighborhoods (just look up the heights of rappers, they tend to be under 5'6") who pretend to be tough guy gangsters but just write shitty poetry for a living and now it's coming out that they are all bisexual
style-blogs-the-gq-eye-tylertees.jpg

16-frank-ocean-gay-letter-cover.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.jpg

image-placeholder-title.jpg

surprised they didn't have brendan schaub there to celebrate gay pride month the right way
they did not want to hear shaub talk in vivid detail about cocks like he did on tom seguras podcast.

Whatever triggers your insecurities is what you consider proof. Shallow nonsense.
A surface level assessment is all that's needed in your case. It's very clearly dead-on. Don't you see any irony in your posts? Who's the one projecting and making assumptions?

A surface level assessment is all that's needed in your case.
You’re literally admitting to what I’m saying. All I did was point it out, which then triggered you. You are a shallow, superficial thinker. Sorry that offends you. You can change if it bothers you so much.

A veritable who's who of celebrity. Or maybe "which one?"

You’re literally admitting to what I’m saying. All I did was point it out, which then triggered you. You are a shallow, superficial thinker. Sorry that offends you. You can change if it bothers you so much.
Nah, you're projecting. We're having a conversation. Ironically enough, you're the one who seems triggered with these accusations.

Don't care for the guy. First time I watched the breakfast club, he was race baiting hard with Jordan Belfort. Probably triggers the fuck out of him that he can't get Gary Owen to drop an N Bomb.

Charlomagne = Karloman is one of the greatest kings of medieval Europe that united Holy Roman Empire.

He might as well has called himself

Napoleon the Beast
Genghiz-khan the Satan
Washington the Fish

<DisgustingHHH>

I'm sorry, I'm just super triggered by this name. As a guy who loves history I'm just disgusted by some fukking bum choosing a name like this and also "the God" at the end. WTF are you smoking?

I don't know him, but I already hate him.

I love history too and specifically French history. But why the hate? I like that he’s shouting out a major historical figure and teaching other people a tiny bit of French history. Who in his audience would ever have heard of Charles The Great otherwise? He’s not taught in most American history classes

Dude called Elizabeth Warren 'the original Rachel Dolezal' to her face lmao

Back