Joe Rogan just did a podcast with Charlamagne Tha God

Todays rap/hip hop sucks, why should I care ?

I can understand why you’d hate his mainstream shit but I can’t hate a guy that taught himself guitar and puts out a heartfelt acoustic track as the outro on his debut album.

He seems like a nicer guy too. Wish he would tone down the banging whores shtick since he isn’t about that life to begin with. See his interview with the Breakfast club
I can't even look at him.

Just a budget riff raff with guitar skills.

Charlomagne = Karloman is one of the greatest kings of medieval Europe that united Holy Roman Empire.

He might as well has called himself

Napoleon the Beast
Genghiz-khan the Satan
Washington the Fish

<DisgustingHHH>

I'm sorry, I'm just super triggered by this name. As a guy who loves history I'm just disgusted by some fukking bum choosing a name like this and also "the God" at the end. WTF are you smoking?

I don't know him, but I already hate him.

I’m with you... As a Histroy snob/my degree being History I was completely baffled by the name when I first heard of/saw this guy...

The narcissism and unoriginal-ism a “name” like this represents is staggering..
Leave it to history nerds to get pissed about something like this lol.

That name alone makes me think this guy will be the biggest douche on the planet.
Because you’re programmed to react to titles and labels. And this is why the world doesn’t make sense to you. You’re stuck focused on the shallow and superficial, but I guess that’s the society we live in.

Doesnt this guy run around bragging about sleeping with underage girls

>Bringing Charmander the Frog on an MMA forum

>The LGBT dude who’s claim to fame was getting CUCKED by Birdman on Live Radio

TS is a 16 year old girl CONFIRMED

<36>
<36>
<36>

Lol no one in there was even afraid of Birdman when he was crying.

Fuck TMZ E! BET MTV VH1 Culture. they ruined society. that Wendy Williams bitch needs to disappear.

my boy moving up in the world

Putting out the heat with guests these days

He's the host of the breakfast club, pretty much the most popular radio show out there interviewing rappers, musicians.

Charlamagne has been around for over 10 years.
Nothin new.

Because you’re programmed to react to titles and labels. And this is why the world doesn’t make sense to you. You’re stuck focused on the shallow and superficial, but I guess that’s the society we live in.
No, anyone who refers to themselves as a "god" in any context is likely going to be a tremendous douche, and that's a fairly objective assessment. Likewise, my first impression of you is that you're pseudo intellectual who believes himself to have superior world views and can't stop virtue signaling.

Charlamagne is one of the greatest interviewers of our time, probably only surpassed by Nardwuar The Human Serviette. Sherdog is clueless and full of donks. Also why is it always racist white dudes that call every black guy, who pushes black rights, racist?

He's the guy that bleaches his anus. I remember some girl calling him out on it and he got pissed.

No, anyone who refers to themselves as a "god" in any context is likely going to be a tremendous douche, and that's a fairly objective assessment. Likewise, my first impression of you is that you're pseudo intellectual who believes himself to have superior world views and can't stop virtue signaling.
You’re proving everything I said. You’re admittedly stuck in the world of first impressions, meaning you accept your immediate reaction as truth, meaning you don’t bother searching any deeper. So when I said you were stuck in the shallow and superficial, that’s just what it is. You can hide like a bitch from the truth, but it changes nothing.

Back