• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Joe Biden NOT on Ohio Ballots - Republicans Could Keep Him Off

The yokles who say states can't keep a candidate off the ballot want their state to keep a candidate off the ballot..

the psychotic crybully abusers who burned it all down to play dirty upset that the other side's doing the same..

dems already set a bad precedent when they faked the treason hoax with trump. it's stupid and i hate this, but you can't sit back and let them run you over.

Last I checked RFK is running as an independent why are democrats responsible to assist in his candidacy?

If you guys like him so much why didn't your primary him against Trump?
They don't want to vote for him. They're just hoping that some lefties will so Trump will win. That guy is Canadian and can't vote here anyway so not sure why he's such a hack.

dems already set a bad precedent when they faked the treason hoax with trump. it's stupid and i hate this, but you can't sit back and let them run you over.
Treason hoax? What do you mean?

Last I checked RFK is running as an independent why are democrats responsible to assist in his candidacy?

If you guys like him so much why didn't your primary him against Trump?
"you guys"
I've never voted for Trump or a republican.

And the democrats aren't responsible to assist him in his candidacy. However not only did they blackball him from their own primary, but they also are trying to tie him up in courts with bullshit legal disputes.

I will say though while looking at some of the lawsuits it appears that both the democrats and the republicans are trying to stop him. I didn't realize there were also major efforts from republican-run states to also keep him off:

The ruling, issued by hearings officer Aaron Schulaner, said an objection filed by the Democratic Party of Hawaii “did not meet its burden of proof in this case” and the Kennedy campaign’s We the People Party – a minor party the campaign established to circumvent ballot access requirements – will be allowed to appear on Hawaii’s ballot in November.

A spokesperson for the Hawaii Office of Elections confirmed to CNN that Friday’s ruling means Kennedy will appear on the state’s ballot. The Kennedy campaign and the Democratic Party of Hawaii did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

The Democratic Party of Hawaii’s objection centered on the validity of the We the People Party’s internal organization. Hawaii Democrats accused the Kennedy-aligned party of violating its own bylaws and Hawaii state laws by listing as part of its leadership people who had been previously registered as Democrats and people who weren’t registered voters.
Bullshit legal case by democrats in Hawaii.

Utah law requires independent presidential candidates to submit 1,000 verified signatures by early January to appear on November’s ballot. In a lawsuit filed Monday, Kennedy’s campaign and a coalition of other plaintiffs argued the deadline violated his constitutional rights.

“The current deadline is the earliest deadline ever sought to be imposed on independent presidential candidates in the modern era,” the complaint reads. “No federal court has ever upheld a January deadline (for independent presidential candidates).”

In the 2020 election cycle, Utah’s deadline for independent presidential candidates to submit signatures was Aug. 17. That date was accelerated to Jan. 8 when the Legislature moved the filing period for all candidates to the first week in January.
Bullshit done by Utah legislature to move the date for ballot access for independent candidates 8 months earlier than previous election and the earliest time in history.

They don't want to vote for him. They're just hoping that some lefties will so Trump will win. That guy is Canadian and can't vote here anyway so not sure why he's such a hack.
Well yeah it's pretty obvious their support for RFK is not genuine.

They like the idea of RFK fucking up the election so Trump has a chance.

All the BS with with the convention is kinda dumb anyway. It used to be to select a candidate, but we've known who the candidates were for months.

It used to be about revealing the party's platform, but the GOP didn't even bother with a platform in 2020 and to the extent that either pary stands for anything, we alreay know where they stand.

It's a relic of an institutuion that's really about optics at this point.

"you guys"
I've never voted for Trump or a republican.

And the democrats aren't responsible to assist him in his candidacy. However not only did they blackball him from their own primary, but they also are trying to tie him up in courts with bullshit legal disputes.

I will say though while looking at some of the lawsuits it appears that both the democrats and the republicans are trying to stop him. I didn't realize there were also major efforts from republican-run states to also keep him off:

Bullshit legal case by democrats in Hawaii.

Bullshit done by Utah legislature to move the date for ballot access for independent candidates 8 months earlier than previous election and the earliest time in history.
Canadians can't vote in American elections no matter how hard you try to roleplay.

You're so partisan you've become willingly blind to it.

when you're claiming the president is a russian plant, you're basically accusing them of treason.
Um, OK. People didn't claim he's a Russian plant. And that doesn't have anything to do with attempts to steal an election.

He's Canadian too? The plot thickens. Next it'll turn out Greoric was a secret Canadian.

As a non-American who has never had a pretend nationality yet still participates in US political discussions I don't get what the malfunction is. If anything having people know you're not from the US forces people to deal with you differently than giving the standard-issue responses, in my experience being basically an advantage.

He's Canadian too? The plot thickens. Next it'll turn out Greoric was a secret Canadian.

As a non-American who has never had a pretend nationality yet still participates in US political discussions I don't get what the malfunction is. If anything having people know you're not from the US forces people to deal with you differently than giving the standard-issue responses, in my experience being basically an advantage.
I would think that not living in a country would make it easier to discuss things abstractly, but it doesn't work out that way for some. I really can't understand it, unless people are just too devoted to places like this or other spaces dominated by partisans (as opposed to people with philosophical commitments).

Canadians can't vote in American elections no matter how hard you try to roleplay.

You're so partisan you've become willingly blind to it.
Why do all you hacks assume I am only Canadian? You realize that Canadians can in fact, move and become citizens in the United States?

Also lol @ saying I am partisan when in the very post you are quoting I am literally saying that republicans are doing it as well. I think I'll just ignore you from now on like the hacks that I see liked your posts.

Also, great job not addressing my point at all.

Back