Crime Jeffrey Epstein Dead

How do ya think Epstein died?

• Total voters
Good. I want to see the MSM spin away from this and destroy any credibility they have left.

They already are. I'm literally reading right now that "Trump possibly had something to do with it because Epstein had dirt on him. We already know he's a sexual deviant". I can't lol I'm out.

"Welcome to suicide watch, Mr. Epstein. Now, do you see that camera over there? Okay, that's where all of your close friends are gonna watch you commit suicide. Here's your cyanide. Get to it."

Anyone who actually believes this guy was able to kill himself under watch is insane.

This was a forced suicide (Take this cyanide pill Jeffrey) at best or an execution at worst.

If Epstein had anyone he actually loved, it could have been a 20th of July scenario. Rommel was suspected by Hitler of being involved in the plot to assassinate him. Hitler gave him a choice; commit suicide and die a hero. Or be executed for treason and your family thrown into a concentration camp.

guys you should understand that suicide watch only means he was watched as he was suicided.

Ok, no jokes.

People should seriously talk about how this guy was murdered in prison.

He was on suicide watch already.

He literally couldn't have committed suicide.
It was most likely an assisted suicide ..

TemptingMajorGuineafowl-max-1mb.gif

Not buying this at all. His plea deal with Acosta immunized several un-indicted co-conspirators that nobody is going to talk about now.

There's also the fact that there's an ex-cop from upstate who used to be a mob hitman, who's being held for trial in the same unit.

Said cop was also found with a contraband cellphone in his cell the day that Epstein was taken into custody.

https://www.lohud.com/story/news/20...cer-quadruple-homicide-cell-phone/1806603001/

wow. now he cant testify against all the rich & powerful men who he allegedly supplied with underage girls. what a terrible thing for the investigation.

Totally believable and predictable yet wholly surreal at the same time.

source.gif

lol @ people who thought we were gonna get the dirt on all the shady fuckers in this guys orbit

Does anyone know how long suicide watch typically lasts? We know he went on it roughly 2 weeks ago, but was he still on it?

My vote goes to harm being threatened to those he cares about and being allowed a short window to self-perform. Dude was already in the Watch so pulling it off would be near impossible. The timing just adds to eyebrow raiser.
Interesting thought.

My tinfoil hat tells me he's really alive and well on a remote island, fucking minors.

Trumps body count is climbing

Let's be honest. It was the Clinton's and Trump's bosses that killed Epstien.
No, this was an order that likely came down directly for Trump. Trump needed to protect himself and his little friends and ordered esptein murdered

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back