Crime Jeffrey Epstein Dead

How do ya think Epstein died?

• Total voters
Jesus Christ.
You guys are unhinged.

As opposed to what? A defendant in a high profile case, which had the potential to embarrass a lot of very powerful people, who had already attempted to take his own life somehow managed to kill himself while under suicide watch?:rolleyes:

conpiratards will be exposed as retards again.

Can you name anyone else Epstein probably had dirt on that has a LONG body count?
Of the hundreds of people he probably had dirt on that we don't know about, no. The Clinton's as some murderous clan is pretty laughable.

The only thing that doesn’t make sense with the theory’s is why would he wait to confess. If he had dirt, why wait to spill it? He’s been in custody for some time now.

Also, definitely suicided.

To add to the conspiracy, who said he didn't spill the beans, but it just fell on deaf ears who had their salary go up by a few million dollars in cash?

Yes, it isn't impossible.
Simply because you personally don't believe it doesn't mean it can't be so.
Hanging yourself in a cement cell with no bedding and no linen and no beams or bars to hang fromwhile under 24 hour surveillance isnt impossible?
I'd like to see Mythbusters do an episode on that

Making this a partisan issue is daft and will just stop honest engagement. No it was killary no it was Trump.

This went above both persons paygrades, to the folk you don't normally see in papers everyday, the permanent government and their backers.

Agreed. There are Billionaires. And then there are people who even Billionaires don't want to cross.

Ok, no jokes.

People should seriously talk about how this guy was murdered in prison.

He was on suicide watch already.

He literally couldn't have committed suicide.

That's what I just told my wife. I mean, it's been a few decades but I've seen suicide watch. Guy was completely naked in a see-through cell within the view of guards. Nothing to use, no way to have the time to use it. Nowadays likely cameras, but it still sounds very odd to me.

Good, we shouldn't waste time keeping scum like him alive
But he had information about the wealthiest people in the world and their underage prostitution rings. He was killed so this information can be covered up. This is not a satisfactory result

Hanging yourself in a cement cell with no bedding and no linen and no beams or bars to hang fromwhile under 24 hour surveillance isnt impossible?

People have killed themselves on suicide watch before. This isn't the WWE.

It's funny how people jump right into 'The Clintons'

This was far more likely done by Royal decree. Prince Andrew MUST be protected, The Royals are completely untouchable. Andrew had some nasty things coming out about him due to Jeffrey.

That's what I just told my wife. I mean, it's been a few decades but I've seen suicide watch. Guy was completely naked in a see-through cell within the view of guards. Nothing to use, no way to have the time to use it. Nowadays likely cameras, but it still sounds very odd to me.

There are different levels of suicide watch and people have killed themselves while under them.

No, no, no, he just had a heart attack. He was really old, and under a lot of stress you know.

Nothing to see here.

It's funny how people jump right into 'The Clintons'

This was far more likely done by Royal decree. Prince Andrew MUST be protected, The Royals are completely untouchable. Andrew had some nasty things coming out about him due to Jeffrey.

Anyone who thinks he was killed is totally retarded.

Quick point of privilege. Thank you. I really hope we don't go down the rabbit hole and start accusing Trump or Clinton of having this POS killed. We're better than that. Thank you for letting me speak my truth.

Total CT, but wouldn't it be great if he had a trove of info set to go out if anything happened to him?

No, no, no, he just had a heart attack. He was really old, and under a lot of stress you know.

Nothing to see here.

This sounds like the Ken Lay conspiracy when he had a heart attack. He was old and under stress. And people went as far as to say his death was even faked.

Back