Crime Jeffrey Epstein Dead

How do ya think Epstein died?

• Total voters
Man, the internet is exploding over this.

tp54cwr1hmf31.jpg

Good. I want to see the MSM spin away from this and destroy any credibility they have left.

"A gurney carrying a man who looked like Epstein"

Anybody else reread this bit at least 10 times?

Of all the people this guy likely had dirt on, you really think it was the Clinton's he was afraid of?
Well there have been 3 or 4 people who killed themselves right before giving testimony that would involve them in some way

Hilldog don't fuck around.

But for real how is a guy who tried to hurt himself just like a week ago not in some kind of suicide watch cell. I know they have them because I've been to like 7 prisons here in NC for work

I've heard it's very easy to slit your throat with a thumbnail and pull your tongue out of the hole before you asphyxiate.

Well he certainly should be. But he was more likely afraid of the lower profile, but very dangerous, neocons. People behind the scenes. That shadowy-people-in-power shit is scary.
I'd bet the most dangerous people to him were just uber wealthy people or people connected to intelligence. This guy was allowed to commit suicide.

"A gurney carrying a man who looked like Epstein"

Anybody else reread this bit at least 10 times?

At first, yes. But this is being pretty widely reported. I don't think they can say it's DEFINITELY him until the coroner confirms it. But yeah, he's dead.

I'm actually upset about this. Not because I give a shit about Epstien, but because of the arrogance it takes to do this.

They don't fear us.

Agreed. They're not even trying to hide how shady this is.

Quick point of privilege. *Plays x files music. This gonna get good.

Anyone who actually believes this guy was able to kill himself under watch is insane.

This was a forced suicide (Take this cyanide pill Jeffrey) at best or an execution at worst.

Well there have been 3 or 4 people who killed themselves right before giving testimony that would involve them in some way
Rumors have circulated this guy was an Intelligence asset and we already know we have people like Les Wexner scrambling to distance themselves from him...I just think chances are this had zero to do with the Clinton's.

Back