Crime Jeffrey Epstein Dead

How do ya think Epstein died?

• Total voters
Ok. This is ridiculously obvious fuckery.

First thing I looked at. To see if it was fake.

How obvious can it be that this guy was either murdered or allowed to commit suicide?

My vote goes to harm being threatened to those he cares about and being allowed a short window to self-perform. Dude was already in the Watch so pulling it off would be near impossible. The timing just adds to eyebrow raiser.

All conspiracy theory jokes aside, I agree. Not even just A high profile inmate, THE HIGHEST profile inmate right now, on suicide watch........ commits suicide. Two weeks after another convict was let into his cell and tried to kill him?
Left and right should agree this is retardedly obvious...whatever Epstein knew about whoever he knew it about, got him murdered.

In completely unrelated news, Bill Clunton is currently enjoying a session with 'Energizer Bunny' and has not yet been told of Epstein's suicide, and Hillary has been informed of Epstein's suicide and she's dancing.

My vote goes to harm being threatened to those he cares about and being allowed a short window to self-perform. Dude was already in the Watch so pulling it off would be near impossible. The timing just adds to eyebrow raiser.

I'm actually upset about this. Not because I give a shit about Epstien, but because of the arrogance it takes to do this.

They don't fear us.

<Lmaoo>

Pretty bad that that was so easy to predict.

Ok, no jokes.

People should seriously talk about how this guy was murdered in prison.

He was on suicide watch already.

He literally couldn't have committed suicide.

He could have if the guards watching him were shit guards.

Faked death and whisked away into hiding?

In completely unrelated news, Bill Clunton is currently enjoying a session with 'Energizer Bunny' and has not yet been told of Epstein's suicide, and Hillary has been informed of Epstein's suicide and she's dancing.
Of all the people this guy likely had dirt on, you really think it was the Clinton's he was afraid of?

He couldn't be left alive. This whole fucked up society we live in would crumble if the truth was revealed. Hollywood, bankers, politicians, athletes, pop stars...all have been involved for decades. May he rot in hell forever.

Man, the internet is exploding over this.

tp54cwr1hmf31.jpg

Of all the people this guy likely had dirt on, you really think it was the Clinton's he was afraid of?

Well he certainly should be. But he was more likely afraid of the lower profile, but very dangerous, neocons. People behind the scenes. That shadowy-people-in-power shit is scary.

A man on suicide watch still managed to commit suicide
Color me impressed

giphy.gif

Back