It’s time: How Does Trump Go Out?

man can look like a woman indeed, but that’s just an optical illusion due to our limited capacity of visual processing. In reality, you could never be a woman.

A and B are the same color, just put your finger between both so that they become ‘continuous’

1200px-Checker_shadow_illusion.svg.png
You think Trump won the election. Your opinion is completely irrelevant.

Biology tells us some truth. Obviously some answers will never be found there. Personality is dictated by your environment and later how you decide to live your own life. Boys are not born feminine, their parents might make them feminine, but that’s just child cruelty at this point.
You have literally no fucking clue what you are talking about.

So you'll be a stupid asshole and a mediocre troll for the rest of your life. I feel sorry for your mother.
I mean you can’t change what you are at birth. What you become later is debatable, whether you believe in free will/determinism or not

I mean you can’t change what you are at birth. What you become later is debatable, whether you believe in free will/determinism or not
Make up your mind. Can people change, or can't they?

Well, there is a lot of violence against trans women, and they actually get murdered at a shocking rate, but it's usually just a regular old hate crime, rather than a Crying Game situation.
Well I knew that. It's just like the gays and lesbians in the 70's and 80's they got the shit kicked out of them a lot. Said state of affairs, but things not considered typical with the norm are usually met with ridicule/violence. People like me that just don't give a fuck unless it's abruptly pushed on me are rare. If pushed on me abruptly I just avoid the asshole that's being an ass. It's why I don't talk to @Queen B.

He takes a dump under the desk of the oval office and leaves, possibly even pockets some office supplies on the way out.

Well I knew that. It's just like the gays and lesbians in the 70's and 80's they got the shit kicked out of them a lot. Said state of affairs, but things not considered typical with the norm are usually met with ridicule/violence. People like me that just don't give a fuck unless it's abruptly pushed on me are rare. If pushed on me abruptly I just avoid the asshole that's being an ass. It's why I don't talk to @Queen B.
Fair enough.

Biology tells us some truth. Obviously some answers will never be found there. Personality is dictated by your environment and later how you decide to live your own life. Boys are not born feminine, their parents might make them feminine, but that’s just child cruelty at this point.
Homosexuality can be observed in nature it's not just humans.

<WhatItIs>

It's actually mostly an urban legend. The vast majority of trans women are open about it, precisely because they don't particularly want to get murdered.

your right but it happened to me man. fellow server at a restaurant, asian girl who was really a boy. i got to first base with her like 4 times before someone told me what was what.

it was terrible. i almost passed out and had to sit down for a good while....

your right but it happened to me man. fellow server at a restaurant, asian girl who was really a boy. i got to first base with her like 4 times before someone told me what was what.

it was terrible. i almost passed out and had to sit down for a good while....
OH SNAP

Homosexuality can be observed in nature it's not just humans.

<WhatItIs>
Homo in homosexuality refers to the genus. You can’t say a dog for example is homosexual because it dogs don’t belong to the homo genus.

At this point I’m down. If the left can cheat, the right can and should play dirty too
“Fraud!”
No there wasn’t.
“We need to recount”
Okay. We did. There wasn’t.
“We need to go to court”
Okay. No fraud found.
“The left cheated anyway!”

Back