Law Judge sentences guy who shot-dead woman that mistakenly entered his driveway to 25 years to life.

They need to be. Non-paranoids probably wouldn't survive or want to live in the middle of nowhere in the first place. That's why I don't blame this guy so much, how is he supposed to know that the people who were illegally trespassing on his private property weren't criminals looking for trouble?

Non-paranoids? As in, normal fucking people?

I don't know where you live, but if this is the way you think, you should probably move somewhere safer. If your go-to is "I think they're going to kill me", you might want to talk to someone about that.

Sounds like justice to me at his age he should die in prison which it sounds like he will.

If you own firearms and use it in a self-defense situation you need to understand the legal requirements at least. As in what is legally self defense and what is stupidity.

In some particular cases, this being one of them... I don't understand why even send them to prison in the first place. Take them out back of the courthouse and just kill them. If, by some ridiculous miracle he manages to live long enough to see his freedom, he's still going to be some useless fuckstick living off taxpayers money until he dies anyway.

I've followed this case and I'm speculating. He's not that old but the issue I'm talking about is more prevalent in people who didn't grow up with the internet and that means anyone over 45-ish.

Idk... you could be right but haven't backed it up with anything other than he's over 45. I have speculation too...I'd imagine someone would have to be mentally ill, paranoid, etc to do something like that.

This happened not far from me. I'll never understand what this fkn guy was thinking. We know his cover story is total bullshit. I want the real story. What possessed this guy to throw away his life?
Same as the idiot who gunned down those climate protesters in the street. Twilight of life, nothing to look forward to. Time to spread misery and retire in prison.

That's the dumbest take and its obvious you know nothing about guns or the majority of gun owners.
Did i say its majority ?! I said some of the asshats on this site. Not sure where I said majority. You act like theres no gun nuts in this country who see a guy get raided with one hundred uzis and Ak 47s and in comments write "he should be able to have rocket launcher." GTFO here with your bs. There is a minority of gun owners who are crazy and loud enough to have the most extreme views and unfortunately, like both sides, the extreme versions of people that exist on them, get the most attention. AND there were fools on this site in original thread that said exactly what I made fun of: That The Punisher home owner had a right to shoot cause those kids story "sounded" bs and it was prob a home invasion and of course the kids would say they took wrong turn.

Wait ! Where’s the dudes who are making love to their guns right now , that are gonna come in here and say “ yeah that’s the kid’s story about wrong house ! Probably was a home invasion gone wrong ! This innocent white man had right to defend his property by any means necessary per the Constitution! Why would he lie ?!”

Are those gunophiles in the room with us now?

Who are they and why do they frighten you?

Fact is, damn near every pro 2A poster in this thread is condemning the guy....but I'm sure someone somewhere is going to come in here screaming about "muh rights" and "dangerous commie illegal immigrant minority tranny liberals".. waiting...

Are those gunophiles in the room with us now?

Who are they and why do they frighten you?

Fact is, damn near every pro 2A poster in this thread is condemning the guy....but I'm sure someone somewhere is going to come in here screaming about "muh rights" and "dangerous commie illegal immigrant minority tranny liberals".. waiting...
You’re the one butt hurt over mere suggestion over any dissent on matter . Lighten up bud . Smoke a joint . Go shoot your gun or something to relieve stress . Fuck your wife /girl or dude or animal or whatever you’re into . Was sarcasm but u guess you’re oblivious to it . And I don’t really advocate bestiality either .

Back