Crime Austrian man who raped his captive daughter over 24 years can be moved to a regular prison

Do we, really?

What do you think we're going to learn from him that offsets the negative energy we incur from keeping him alive?

He's irredeemably malfunctioning, just turn him off permanently. It would at least give society some backbone.
his behavior is so extreme and rare that he could be a useful subject to investigate the neural basis for immoral behavior via fMRI, etc.

- I think Michael Hooker played him on a movie?
It was in a documentary but I don't remember the name.

I call being fucked by your family member in a dungeon 'fritzled'

Yeah i remember him he even sued his daughter or wanted to because he needed money to study or some shit. He has no remorse or he would have killed himself a long time ago. Only surprised he hasnt been set free yet with germanys soft crime laws.
He is Austrian, not German

Plot of “Barbarian”… anyone?

Lock him in the Austrian Guantanamo with Groß Bob

lol at the crying. What an actor, you don’t do something this horrific over 24 years and feel bad about it now.

My favorite part of his story is when he was sentenced, he tried to minimize what he did by saying that if you look into other people’s basements, you’ll find sex slaves, like everybody’s doing it
Wait you guys dont have one?

his behavior is so extreme and rare that he could be a useful subject to investigate the neural basis for immoral behavior via fMRI, etc.
I don't it's all that rare in a bubble. The length of time he got away with it for is, but there are plenty of folks out there habitually sexually abusing their kids with or without an actual dungeon.

I don't think there's much to be gained by studying him and putting him into a personality category that we've already defined. He's not some special psychopath, who shoots laser beams out of his eyes or anything. We've gained all the knowledge we can on these types, and it doesn't prevent or change anything. There is no grand insight into his mentality that he is gonna provide. Erase him from the planet and be done with it.

Your right but the laws are very similar. There is no death penalty and life is like 10 to 12 with good behavior.
Average for a "life sentence" in Austria is 21 years

15 with good behavior they are eligible to get released same for germany just looked it up.
Yeah but average is still 21 years, with 10%+ doing more than 30. The only way this monster is leaving prison is in a box.

Back