Law Judge sentences guy who shot-dead woman that mistakenly entered his driveway to 25 years to life.

They need to be. Non-paranoids probably wouldn't survive or want to live in the middle of nowhere in the first place. That's why I don't blame this guy so much, how is he supposed to know that the people who were illegally trespassing on his private property weren't criminals looking for trouble?
Are you fucking retarded?

They need to be. Non-paranoids probably wouldn't survive or want to live in the middle of nowhere in the first place. That's why I don't blame this guy so much, how is he supposed to know that the people who were illegally trespassing on his private property weren't criminals looking for trouble?
You are as nutty and psychopathic as him to think this guy has even the remotest grounds of legitimacy.

Its America, not South Africa.

You are as nutty and psychopathic as him to think this guy has even the remotest grounds of legitimacy.
When did I say he was right? Obviously he wasn't, he's more likely a paranoid who acted in self-defense in his mind.

Wait ! Where’s the dudes who are making love to their guns right now , that are gonna come in here and say “ yeah that’s the kid’s story about wrong house ! Probably was a home invasion gone wrong ! This innocent white man had right to defend his property by any means necessary per the Constitution! Why would he lie ?!”

Shit like this is why I don't mind Prime Minister Black Face doubling down on gun control and even needlessly expanding it. Like, I don't have to think of this shit when I make a wrong turn, and have to use someone's driveway to turn around.

Sounds like justice to me at his age he should die in prison which it sounds like he will.

If you own firearms and use it in a self-defense situation you need to understand the legal requirements at least. As in what is legally self defense and what is stupidity.

Wait ! Where’s the dudes who are making love to their guns right now , that are gonna come in here and say “ yeah that’s the kid’s story about wrong house ! Probably was a home invasion gone wrong ! This innocent white man had right to defend his property by any means necessary per the Constitution! Why would he lie ?!”
That's the dumbest take and its obvious you know nothing about guns or the majority of gun owners.

This happened not far from me. I'll never understand what this fkn guy was thinking. We know his cover story is total bullshit. I want the real story. What possessed this guy to throw away his life?

This happened not far from me. I'll never understand what this fkn guy was thinking. We know his cover story is total bullshit. I want the real story. What possessed this guy to throw away his life?
In all seriousness - too much internet.

We went through a phase where there were tons of stories about the government taking people's guns, rioting, people getting targeted in their homes, etc.

All of these political action fundraising sites bombard people's emails with the worst possible stories just to stoke their fears and solicit donations. For older folks who aren't internet savvy in figuring out what's true from what's propaganda, they get brainwashed pretty easily.

My brothers and I frequently go into my parents email and unsubscribe them from the extreme spam emailers that they inevitably get stuck with. Some of the things they get in their email are mind-bogglingly crazy. Maybe they might ignore 1 such email but they get literally dozens a day. My parents are conservative. My elderly neighbor is liberal and she gets the same stuff from the other side of the aisle. You'd think they lived in 2 completely separate countries based on their political spam.

I'm sure this guy was living in a world shaped by the internet he consumed and that that world had no relationship to reality.

In all seriousness - too much internet.

We went through a phase where there were tons of stories about the government taking people's guns, rioting, people getting targeted in their homes, etc.

All of these political action fundraising sites bombard people's emails with the worst possible stories just to stoke their fears and solicit donations. For older folks who aren't internet savvy in figuring out what's true from what's propaganda, they get brainwashed pretty easily.

My brothers and I frequently go into my parents email and unsubscribe them from the extreme spam emailers that they inevitably get stuck with. Some of the things they get in their email are mind-bogglingly crazy. Maybe they might ignore 1 such email but they get literally dozens a day. My parents are conservative. My elderly neighbor is liberal and she gets the same stuff from the other side of the aisle. You'd think they lived in 2 completely separate countries based on their political spam.

I'm sure this guy was living in a world shaped by the internet he consumed and that that world had no relationship to reality.

Are you speculating or did you follow the case/ have inside info?

He honestly didn't look THAT old too me. Like he looked working age ..60 maybe

Are you speculating or did you follow the case/ have inside info?

He honestly didn't look THAT old too me. Like he looked working age ..60 maybe
I've followed this case and I'm speculating. He's not that old but the issue I'm talking about is more prevalent in people who didn't grow up with the internet and that means anyone over 45-ish.

Back