It’s time: How Does Trump Go Out?

He takes a dump under the desk of the oval office and leaves, possibly even pockets some office supplies on the way out.
This thread is now about LGBTQ+ and whether you're gay or not for finding a man in women's clothing that hasn't had a sex change attractive.

“Fraud!”
No there wasn’t.
“We need to recount”
Okay. We did. There wasn’t.
“We need to go to court”
Okay. No fraud found.
“The left cheated anyway!”
Better than:
Libs: we won
Cons: but you cheated
Libs: you should still accept that we won otherwise some sensible people will riot

They can’t change their gender. Everything else can be subject to change if you believe in free will
Gender is not the same thing as biological sex.

When you said that boys are not born feminine(which is actually sometimes completely wrong, but whatever), well, they are also not born masculine. Do you actually think that boys are genetically programmed to like trucks and dress in a masculine way? No , dude, they learn that.

your right but it happened to me man. fellow server at a restaurant, asian girl who was really a boy. i got to first base with her like 4 times before someone told me what was what.

it was terrible. i almost passed out and had to sit down for a good while....
lmao. Sorry, you're gay now. Were gonna order a giant cake that a naked oiled up chaz bono is going to burst out of for your coming out party.

I don't believe for a second that most of those murderers actually though they were women.
Well, yeah. They thought they were killing a man who deceived them into doing something gay. Their perspective doesn't erase the tangible context of their actions.

Well, yeah. They thought they were killing a man who deceived them into doing something gay. Their perspective doesn't erase the tangible context of their actions.
Nah, what I'm saying is, most of those murderers knew they were trans women, fucked them, then in a moment of gay panic lashed out.

Well, it's been real, Sherbros, but I gotta work tomorrow. As much as I would like to continue debating transgenderism and the worst loser in American history, I'm off to bed.

Better than:
Libs: we won
Cons: but you cheated
Libs: you should still accept that we won otherwise some sensible people will riot
Except much like Trump claiming victory on election night, your statement isn’t true.

I know it’s hard to take such an L when you guys were so loud and confident. Try not to murder anyone with your vans.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonSable
Back