It’s time: How Does Trump Go Out?

I find it hilarious that a guy as narcissistic as Donald Trump has to struggle with the reality of how he's going to admit defeat in public. He will do everything in his power to avoid making a concession speech, and will hide at Mar-A-Lago in a bunker tweeting conspiracy bullshit until he dies (or the feds come take him).

This is literally his worst nightmare. I wouldn't be surprised to see him stroke out in all of this insanity. I'd love to be a fly on the wall of his room, watching him sweat and pace uncontrollably in fits of panic at the reality of all of this now.....

<6>

I find it hilarious that a guy as narcissistic as Donald Trump has to struggle with the reality of how he's going to admit defeat in public.

Exactly. The rational thing for him to do is remind people of some of his salient successes (mid east agreements, transparency in healthcare costs, prison reform, minority employment levels), stress the importance of continuing to build on these successes, and graciously hand off to Joe. If he did that following the election, his legacy could have been OK. All the bluster, stupidity, and lawsuits stem exactly from narcissism, and ironically cement his legacy in a very bad way.

Back