It’s time: How Does Trump Go Out?

Never ever.... in Trump's life... was anything his fault.

He will have a replica Oval Office made at his Florida hotel... and continue to believe he is President.

Oh.. and like the rest... his wife will divorce him.

Lol statistically speaking she is probably biologically female. I literally just googled 'sexy Santa'.

That said, thinking a trans woman is hot doesn't make you gay.
But what if "she" isn't post op but a very feminine looking man in women's clothing? I can not believe this was a sentence I typed, but it's 2020 and anyone can just be whatever sex/geneder they wanna be now. It's becoming mindnumbing especially with the pronouns.

<NotListening>

I don’t wish death upon anyone. It’s not up to me to decide who lives and who dies. I’m against capital punishment. We are God’s creation, we shouldn’t make light of it. Each and every one of us will get what we deserve after our last breath.

Finding a trans woman attractive does not make you gay. Don't worry.
What about a feminine man, in women's clothing, that hasn't had an operation, and identifies as a woman? My God can we just go back to man, woman, gay, lesbian, trans, and bi?!

<JRSmith40>

What about a feminine man, in women's clothing, that hasn't had an operation, and identifies as a woman? My God can we just go back to man, woman, gay, lesbian, trans, and bi?!

<JRSmith40>
Well if they identify as a woman, then they're a woman. Finding them attractive would not make you gay.

Lol statistically speaking she is probably biologically female. I literally just googled 'sexy Santa'.

That said, thinking a trans woman is hot doesn't make you gay.
Yes it does. The definition of gay is being enticed by men. You can’t change what you are at birth. You’ll never be a woman, regardless of how much mutilation you inflict upon yourself

I don’t wish death upon anyone. It’s not up to me to decide who lives and who dies. I’m against capital punishment. We are God’s creation, we shouldn’t make light of it. Each and every one of us will get what we deserve after our last breath.
Ah, you're a theist. Fair enough then. I'm moving away from atheism myself, because I'm reading into sacred geometry and that's giving me thinking more that all of this was created. By what? I dunno. Is it a God? Again I dunno.

But what if "she" isn't post op but a very feminine looking man in women's clothing? I can not believe this was a sentence I typed, but it's 2020 and anyone can just be whatever sex/geneder they wanna be now. It's becoming mindnumbing especially with the pronouns.

<NotListening>
If she looks female, then finding her attractive isn't gay. If she whips out her dick and you still find her attractive, that's a different story.

Ah, you're a theist. Fair enough then. I'm moving away from atheism myself, because I'm reading into sacred geometry and that's giving me thinking more that all of this was created. By what? I dunno. Is it a God? Again I dunno.
I wasn’t until I saw how Trump became one. It moved me to the point that I too am looking to join my brothers and sisters

Well, I'm happy I hijacked this thread. It is no longer about boring Trump. It is about trannies and potentially being gay. And maybe me getting banned/double pissbelted again. Stay tuned folks! <BirdieOwn>
Deep down, isn't every Sherdog thread about trannies?

The dynamic is this entire debacle has been EyeOfNewt and boneswinklejones taking turns evolving into full troll hood with spot check likes from actual morons like ditto and ruv who really believe trump is going to be re-elected

He leaves to Mar-a-Lago for christmas and never returns.

He has had 7 days since the election for which he has had nothing on his agenda. Nothing and he is the president during a pandemic. He is just sitting around watching news and tweeting. Not really any different than the EyeOfNewt. He is in fuck around mode.

Yes it does. The definition of gay is being enticed by men. You can’t change what you are at birth. You’ll never be a woman, regardless of how much mutilation you inflict upon yourself
You need to check out that hormonal transition thread in Pictures & Multimedia.

If she looks female, then finding her attractive isn't gay. If she whips out her dick and you still find her attractive, that's a different story.
Isn't this usually how those horror stories start? Dude takes lady home, finds out lady is man, get enraged and lashes out?!

Back