Media Irish on McGregor's return - "He's given Irish PPL a bad rep, I feel his career is slippin a bit"

if he wins they'll suck his nuts again
man the english really fucked the spirit out of the irish

Why would a man with 100 mil in the bank rape a girl in his hotel room? Was she expecting to not have sex? Total cash grab.

I give him benefit of the doubt here.

Clever girl staging those hotel staff police statements and that ambulance straight to the hospital from the hotel to have her tampon surgically removed.

I'll give you the benefit of blind love for another man.

Clever girl staging those hotel staff police statements and that ambulance straight to the hospital from the hotel to have her tampon surgically removed.

I'll give you the benefit of blind love for another man.
Like Conor said to Ariel, time will reveal all. People do an awful lot for some money.

He's certainly not helped Irish people's rep.
In Europe, Ireland is mostly known as a quiet but poor pastoral country, full of good honest & simple people.
As a French, I remember the Irish team playing, I think it was in the Euro, and everyone was cheering for the Irish because they were honest and trying hard. The Irish National Football team really gives good rep to the Irish.

It will. Where will you be? Getting your laughable gorilla chest tattoo filled in?
I’ll be telling you you’re right, hoping you’d do the same for me if I’m right.

Last edited:
I’ll be telling you we’re right, hoping you’d do the same for me if I’m right.

If I was wrong I would genuinely feel terrible because I've brought it up multiple times since seeing the leaked stuff but an innocent man wouldn't be ducking the question like he was in that Ariel interview.

An innocent man has no reason not to talk about it openly. It would be silly to act like he did if he had zero guilt. It's as simple as that.

He's only more guilty in my eyes now.

Ireland's a small place, just watch how little they talk about the Irish flying over to Vegas for this one.

Last edited:
An innocent man has no reason not to talk about it openly. It would be silly to act like he did if he had zero guilt. It's as simple as that.

If you give me six lines written by the hand of the most honest of men, I will find something in them which will hang him.
Cardinal Richelieu

Mcgregors legal team will have instilled this in him. He would be foolish not to heed it.

If I was wrong I would genuinely feel terrible because I've brought it up multiple times since seeing the leaked stuff but an innocent man wouldn't be ducking the question like he was in that Ariel interview.

He's only more guilty in my eyes now.

Ireland's a small place, just watch how little they talk about the irish flying over to Vegas for this one.
You know a lot more details than I do. I know a thing or two about life ruining allegations though. Once a person’s name is on blast, their reputation is ruined guilty or not.

I hope if guilty he gets what he deserves

You know a lot more details than I do. I know a thing or two about life ruining allegations though. Once a person’s name is on blast, their reputation is ruined guilty or not.

I hope if guilty he gets what he deserves

Again, I would hate to be wrong after taking such a stance on it.

I agree the stress that would bring on not only him but his family would be awful to go through but I've followed it closely since it happened and nothing I've seen says innocence.

That said, I dont think UFC would be allowing him to fight if it hadn't been contained either.

An assault happened in december 2018 in a hotel that he was partying in. Police reports cited a famous sports star. Why has nobody else been done for it yet?

Ireland is a very corrupt place. The police themselves are under perpetual investigation for corruption. Ruining whistleblowers lives etc. His Kinahan Cartel buddies run Ireland like the fucking mafia now.

Brash persona aside, I was a legit fan too but everything i've seen or heard about this says the cover up is real.

Last edited:
mendes on short notice, aldo was likely a fluke, which is why mactap ducked the rematch, as usual, he gets rematches after every loss (except khabib who's making him beg) but never gives any when he wins, specially for a fluke win like that.
he was much bigger than all FW too
Wow nigh on every excuse in the book. He was an elite FW and never missed weight. Is Khabib a big LW by that logic even bigger than Conor was at 145 given Khabib has had to pull out of fights before owing to problems with the weight cut?

I dislike McGregor for what I believe he has done outside of the cage but I do think he's going to make short work of Cowboy, especially when Cerone is visibly limping in the latest embedded vid.

which he wasn't really, I mean elite among UFC fighters, he was given a preferential treament which is a big part of his past success. many UFC fighters would've done as well or better if they could pick up their oponents, never give rematches but get them right away when they lose, and not having to climb the ladder to get title shots etc.
now he's picking opponents on losing streaks, with 7 losses out of their 10 last fights, who will play their game, in order to recreate this impression that he's good, while ducking top level challengers who would starch him
Conor is such a scam, if he had to play by the same rules as everyone else, he wouldn't be half of what his fans think he is

I just refer to my statement...the women are groupies....women know full well whats going on...especially nowadays.
lol you speak up in every thread but have no idea of the facts. It's not a groupie situation. she was brutally injured and raped. Get the facts before you chime in with that BS

I honestly won’t watch his fight unless Cowboy beats him. I don’t watch people for their hype, I watch fighters for how good they really are and Khabib showed the whole world that Conor is average and a cheater!

People in one’s hometown always wants to put one down. They want to feel like someone so close to them cannot possibly be so much better than them. I think it even says this in the Bible somewhere about Jesus’s hometown Galilee.
Nazareth, in the Galilee region
And I semi agree, miserable people will do that but it’s not a regular thing for people who aren’t miserable to hate on someone because he’s from the same place they are, that’s as jealous as it gets

i said it here: McG IS POPULAR WITH CASUALS AND IRISH AMERICANS.

real irish in ireland didn't care much for mma or even Mcg if they are aware of who he is, even less after hitting elder people.

A video on how the Irish feel about Conor McGregor ...
<Dana05>

The interviewer proceeded to interview the Irish on Henry Street.

Cliffs:

- Interviewer: Are you aware Conor's fighting next week?
Irish 1: No.

- "we use to have big night parties when he fought, but not anymore really, I don't know why but -"
- "it's proper under da radah, like, felt for da casual fans even, like i was to one of the boys "conah's on next week, he's like alright ... "

- Interviewer: Are you aware Conor's fighting next week?
Irish 4: "I actually had no idea."

Interviewer: Has Conor McGregor's popularity dwindled over the years?
Irish 49: "I'd say his popularity has dropped MASSIVELY last year." "He lost a couple as well, the hypes gone down a bit since the Alvarez fight, you know what I mean?"

Interviewer: You think people of Ireland are aware of Conor's fight?
Irish 903 - "eeehhh No"

"my dad hates him, anyone over 40, isn't really a fan of him anymore, it's like you're almost.... almost looked down upon because you're loyal to him."

"my brother use to have massive parties (McGregor Fights) but you know - i don't think even he knows he's fighting anymore, you know, and my brother use to be really into MMA"

<{CMPALM}>

It is how some Irish people feel, not all. Why do people like you feel the need to share thoughts?

Conor Mcgregor is ireland. He does what most irish people do. The Irishhave given ireland a bad name.

Back