Media Irish on McGregor's return - "He's given Irish PPL a bad rep, I feel his career is slippin a bit"

Fookin 'ell,khabibs not on the card,blessed Mary moother of joseph,who gives a rat's arse about mcgregor?? He already got a 7 yrs bad luck for hitting ol' iron jaw o'toole at Dolan's pub,i dont mind telling ya,so it's a wrap for 'im

So t'is, so t'is.

lol you speak up in every thread but have no idea of the facts. It's not a groupie situation. she was brutally injured and raped. Get the facts before you chime in with that BS

today, i actually did read all the facts...many things of interest....the day after the alleged incident, conor shows up at the police station, with lawyer by his side. to tell the cops, he had consensual sex...pretty weird...haha and ya, according to the irish police, whatever you call them, she was beaten and raped bad....I also read, this allegedly occurred in front of a room full of people....if that's the case, I have a couple of questions....why on earth, if you're going to commit a crime, why do it in front of a bunch of witnesses? and why, if they have all this evidence, is it taking so dam long to bring formal charges? by the looks of it, this girl was badly beaten....but you have to wait till all the facts are in...she did willingly go to conor's hotel room and conor is claiming that it was consensual....so we'll see how it plays out.

today, i actually did read all the facts...many things of interest....the day after the alleged incident, conor shows up at the police station, with lawyer by his side. to tell the cops, he had consensual sex...pretty weird...haha and ya, according to the irish police, whatever you call them, she was beaten and raped bad....I also read, this allegedly occurred in front of a room full of people....if that's the case, I have a couple of questions....why on earth, if you're going to commit a crime, why do it in front of a bunch of witnesses? and why, if they have all this evidence, is it taking so dam long to bring formal charges? by the looks of it, this girl was badly beaten....but you have to wait till all the facts are in...she did willingly go to conor's hotel room and conor is claiming that it was consensual....so we'll see how it plays out.
Someone posted an article today that said it can be 2 years in Ireland from when the crime was committed to the trial. But you're right, with all the evidence they say they have, why no charges yet?

So Conor beat and raped her in front of a bunch of people

That seems very likely because of rape culture in western societies. Every man is a rapist

#believewoman

this is what i read....this guy on youtube has a few videos on it...he posts all the sources, and who said what...conor allegedly raped and beat her in front of witnesses....if that's the case, he's toast....but I think there's more to the story.

Someone posted an article today that said it can be 2 years in Ireland from when the crime was committed to the trial. But you're right, with all the evidence they say they have, why no charges yet?

if conor was smart...he should by a house and some property in some country with no extradition treaty...I know I would...it depends on what these witnesses say...they might back conor up..who knows.

People in one’s hometown always wants to put one down. They want to feel like someone so close to them cannot possibly be so much better than them. I think it even says this in the Bible somewhere about Jesus’s hometown Galilee.

"Not true!!" ~Jimmie Christ

this is what i read....this guy on youtube has a few videos on it...he posts all the sources, and who said what...conor allegedly raped and beat her in front of witnesses....if that's the case, he's toast....but I think there's more to the story.

Well if that's their case they blew it

Cause if that happened Conor would be in jail right now

You don't have a collective rape case that's hear and say so

I love fights, but 90% of them are cage animals,who should never represent a country.

Conor is a horrible person,but he makes a living destroying other men makes sense his personality.

{<Mcgoat}

Do you want to expect a kind man from a wild fighter?

Most fighters are psychopaths, good fighters are hypocrites.

images

images

We have several examples of fighters destroying ordinary people, they are wild beasts.

I respect the entertainment they do, but as a person fighters are disgusting.

if conor was smart...he should by a house and some property in some country with no extradition treaty...I know I would...it depends on what these witnesses say...they might back conor up..who knows.
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing when he bought that ocean-going yacht

It is how some Irish people feel, not all. Why do people like you feel the need to share thoughts?

Hey guys, should I explain irony to him or just let this one hang in the air a bit longer...?

What a retard..

Conor Mcgregor is ireland. He does what most irish people do. The Irishhave given ireland a bad name.

The last part is only thing you wrote with even a sliver of truth to it.

Conor McGregor is ireland... derp

Wrong. It's a suite.

The coke party was in the main area. He dragged her into the bedroom when she spurned his advances in front of the main group.

Who knows, that may have only been because she had a tampon in, which they had to surgically remove when she was taken directly to the hospital from the hotel.

Cian Cowley, the tall guy who was in court with him in NYC over the dolly incident was supposedly who ran in and pulled him off of the girl, and even threw a punch or two.

Bad reputation? Don't the irish already have that

lol you speak up in every thread but have no idea of the facts. It's not a groupie situation. she was brutally injured and raped. Get the facts before you chime in with that BS

the guy you quoted has also been accused of rape, or so he says

Back