Media Irish on McGregor's return - "He's given Irish PPL a bad rep, I feel his career is slippin a bit"

Was more talking about you suggesting Dennis and Gallagher successful copying Conor's shtick. Dannis hasn't fought enough to claim any sort of success and Gallagher as it stands is only famous for getting brutally finished, big part of Conor's whole gimmick was underpinned by the fact that he was actually an elite fighter.

which he wasn't really, I mean elite among UFC fighters, he was given a preferential treament which is a big part of his past success. many UFC fighters would've done as well or better if they could pick up their oponents, never give rematches but get them right away when they lose, and not having to climb the ladder to get title shots etc.
now he's picking opponents on losing streaks, with 7 losses out of their 10 last fights, who will play their game, in order to recreate this impression that he's good, while ducking top level challengers who would starch him

I’m not surprised MF’s. As I wrote a couple of times already. I had a friend who lived in Dublin for work at the time Conor started to become really popular. I asked him about it and he said that the Irish don’t particularelly like him. And this was still the “60G’s baby” Conor, so I guess they like him even less now.

ya, like women don't accuse big celebrities all the time of some sort of sexual assault. haha...these women are groupies, looking to get close to them...they are the same women that go back stage at a rock concert, looking to have sex with the band members....and in this case, conor is motley crue....like conor has to rape any chick for sex...haha.
Believe what you will but those women haven been proven to have suffered rape, Conor is the accused.

Believe what you will but those women haven been proven to have suffered rape, Conor is the accused.

I just refer to my statement...the women are groupies....women know full well whats going on...especially nowadays.

Lol at this stupid fucking thread.

More Conor "haters" given Conor free pub.

Love the guy or hate the guy, none of you can stop thinking about him. Which is exactly what he wants.

Rent free.

They were all over his nuts when he was winning. Now hes been made to look bad multiple times in the cage/ring and even worse outside of it they want to disown him.
To be fair he have been acting like a real POS all this years so I don't blame people for turning the back on him. Is not like he have been fighting and catching L's right and left

Even the Irish don't like this guy.
Screen_Shot_2018_10_08_at_09.42.53.png
Read the story, not just the headline.

I just refer to my statement...the women are groupies....women know full well whats going on...especially nowadays.
She was forced into sex, rape, that much has been proven.

This is specifically a RAPE case not some harlot looking for a payday, the fact you have brushed this off twice now is quite telling to say the least.

She was forced into sex, rape, that much has been proven.

This is specifically a RAPE case not some harlot looking for a payday, the fact you have brushed this off twice now is quite telling to say the least.

You say it's been proven, yet no charges have been filed....and it's been how long since this alleged incident occurred? if it was that cut and dry, he would have been charged a long time ago.

You say it's been proven, yet no charges have been filed....and it's been how long since this alleged incident occurred? if it was that cut and dry, he would have been charged a long time ago.

Your reading comprehension is lacking, no one said it’s proven CONOR was the RAPIST rather PROVEN the woman in question has been RAPED and CONOR stands ACCUSED hence the ALLEGED part.

If simple things like this cause you to struggle and make mistakes in your retorts I think it best you and I leave this conversation due to your lack of mental capacity, I do believe there is a sports forum that would most likely be a better fit for you.

Enjoy your day :)

ya, like women don't accuse big celebrities all the time of some sort of sexual assault. haha...these women are groupies, looking to get close to them...they are the same women that go back stage at a rock concert, looking to have sex with the band members....and in this case, conor is motley crue....like conor has to rape any chick for sex...haha.
In the US, perhaps. Different cultures. The USA has prison sex, Europe does not. Because gay.

this doesn’t generally happen in combat sports because many young pros need large local support to earn any money. In fact I’d say reality is the complete opposite of your post

Well when you’re up and coming, no one’s afraid you’re better than them yet, and people might identify with your struggle. But once you reach superstardom, my post applies.

I've seen enough of conor and read enough about the rape cases ot make my own mind up. Hopefully the sleazy piece of shit isn't able to bury much more of the details

Why do you have a problem with Conor fighting drunk?
Wow that's an incredibly close minded view, guy's done some questionable things sure but to say you've read about rape cases and because you think he's a douche he's therefore a rapist is odd af.

which he wasn't really, I mean elite among UFC fighters, he was given a preferential treament which is a big part of his past success. many UFC fighters would've done as well or better if they could pick up their oponents, never give rematches but get them right away when they lose, and not having to climb the ladder to get title shots etc.
now he's picking opponents on losing streaks, with 7 losses out of their 10 last fights, who will play their game, in order to recreate this impression that he's good, while ducking top level challengers who would starch him
He was an elite FW that's indisputable, you don't starch Mendes one of the absolute elite FWs and the FW Goat Aldo in 13 seconds if you're not elite. I don't think we have enough of a sample size at LW to make a judgement.

He was an elite FW that's indisputable, you don't starch Mendes one of the absolute elite FWs and the FW Goat Aldo in 13 seconds if you're not elite. I don't think we have enough of a sample size at LW to make a judgement.

mendes on short notice, aldo was likely a fluke, which is why mactap ducked the rematch, as usual, he gets rematches after every loss (except khabib who's making him beg) but never gives any when he wins, specially for a fluke win like that.
he was much bigger than all FW too

What does an ALLEGATION have to do with anything ? I watch him fight not be a moral compass
also, allegation
You know fine well what the public can be like. As soon as an ALLEGATION like that is put against you, people become wary. He's not done himself any favours whatsoever, it's no wonder people are immediately pointing the finger at him.
If he's found guilty, you won't be watching him fight in the ufc, your personal views will be irrelevant at that point.
Also, yes allegation, I clearly said that in my original post....

Anyone who denies that he has lost a lot of support in this country is living in a bubble because it’s 100% true. Brash and overly confident people don’t tend to be too popular here anyway and then all the stuff in the last few years has really hit the popularity he had.
Personally I went off him around the Porier fight, all his talk changed from being about fighting, the skills, the challenge of beating an opponent and became more about insulting opponents, how much more money he had than other people and unfortunately a lot of fans love that. I’ve never been more embarrassed about being an MMA fan than at that presser in Dublin with Aldo where fools got to go to the mic and call Aldo a pussy and so on, was so cringey and disrespectful.

Irish 49: "I'd say his popularity has dropped MASSIVELY last year."

He raped that girl 12 months ago. Everyone in Ireland knows about it.

This forum conveniently buries the threads about it.
Why would a man with 100 mil in the bank rape a girl in his hotel room? Was she expecting to not have sex? Total cash grab.

I give him benefit of the doubt here.

Back