Media Irish on McGregor's return - "He's given Irish PPL a bad rep, I feel his career is slippin a bit"

suhdude

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

A video on how the Irish feel about Conor McGregor ...
<Dana05>

The interviewer proceeded to interview the Irish on Henry Street.

Cliffs:

- Interviewer: Are you aware Conor's fighting next week?
Irish 1: No.

- "we use to have big night parties when he fought, but not anymore really, I don't know why but -"
- "it's proper under da radah, like, felt for da casual fans even, like i was to one of the boys "conah's on next week, he's like alright ... "

- Interviewer: Are you aware Conor's fighting next week?
Irish 4: "I actually had no idea."

Interviewer: Has Conor McGregor's popularity dwindled over the years?
Irish 49: "I'd say his popularity has dropped MASSIVELY last year." "He lost a couple as well, the hypes gone down a bit since the Alvarez fight, you know what I mean?"

Interviewer: You think people of Ireland are aware of Conor's fight?
Irish 903 - "eeehhh No"

"my dad hates him, anyone over 40, isn't really a fan of him anymore, it's like you're almost.... almost looked down upon because you're loyal to him."

"my brother use to have massive parties (McGregor Fights) but you know - i don't think even he knows he's fighting anymore, you know, and my brother use to be really into MMA"

<{CMPALM}>

Interview 100 people and you will find at least 5 who will tell you exactly what you want to hear.

People in one’s hometown always wants to put one down. They want to feel like someone so close to them cannot possibly be so much better than them. I think it even says this in the Bible somewhere about Jesus’s hometown Galilee.

Even the Irish don't like this guy.
Screen_Shot_2018_10_08_at_09.42.53.png

i read the responses in irish....

People in one’s hometown always wants to put one down. They want to feel like someone so close to them cannot possibly be so much better than them. I think it even says this in the Bible somewhere about Jesus’s hometown Galilee.

I mean yeah, when you think about what McGregor went through, Jesus comes to mind.
images

source.gif

Big fan of Irish people. Would love to travel and visit Dublin one day

Sound like a few of them are bandwagon hoppers

Too bad the true irish people are americans whose great grandfather had an irish uncle. Just visit america during St. Patricks Day and you'll see.
<6>

Conors fan base is fake Irish. They lap up his over the top gimmick.

Truth.

So many fake Irish in NYC and Boston love the cunt

I'm near Boston and I can confirm that the fake irish do love him, but they're also casuals, so there's that too.

Sadly in a couple weeks, I think everyone will be sucking his dick. Like nothing ever happened.

I'm near Boston and I can confirm that the fake irish do love him, but they're also casuals, so there's that too.
Yeah absolutely casuals, they know more about boxing though.

not true, they were supporting him, they just finally realised what we already knew, he's an asshole and a hype job

Back