Media Irish on McGregor's return - "He's given Irish PPL a bad rep, I feel his career is slippin a bit"

No, I think he said he had experience of what false accusations can do to a life, so at a minimum he's an Amber Heard fan.

I am nearly sure a while back he told me he knows how it feels to be accused of rape, but the woman was lying

I am nearly sure a while back he told me he knows how it feels to be accused of rape, but the woman was lying

That's not nice.

I presume she didn't have the wealth of leaked memos, hospital reports and witness statements that this liar accusing McGregor has.....

That's not nice.

I presume she didn't have the wealth of leaked memos, hospital reports and witness statements that this liar accusing McGregor has.....

No and she likely didn't have a cartel banging on her door either having a quiet word

I have three Less-Than-A-Month-Old Accounts jumping in to defend him in the other thread.

Further proof of the cover-up imo

You're gonna need to do better than that lads.....

Last edited:
Hey guys, should I explain irony to him or just let this one hang in the air a bit longer...?

What a retard..
First you take a few quotes and claim an entire nation agrees and now you say retard! Please come to my town and explain it

Hey guys, should I explain irony to him or just let this one hang in the air a bit longer...?

What a retard..
Oh should I have said hey guys too, as though anyone gives a fuck what you or I have to say?

I have three Less-Than-A-Month-Old Accounts jumping in to defend him in the other thread.

Further proof that the cover-up imo

You're gonna need to do better than that lads.....
Further proof the cover-up what imo, well said

People in Ireland don't give a shit about MMA besides a small core of fans and fighters. McGregor is a big character and he brought eyes to the sport all over the world, including Ireland. When his career quietened down, people went back to not giving a shit.

I know American commentators invented some romantic idea of McGregor being this big national hero in Ireland,. It was never like that and never will be because MMA is frowned upon by the general public.

People in Ireland don't give a shit about MMA besides a small core of fans and fighters. McGregor is a big character and he brought eyes to the sport all over the world, including Ireland. When his career quietened down, people went back to not giving a shit.

Well said, but don't interrupt Do better, Bogeyman.

He's on a roll..

I love fights, but 90% of them are cage animals,who should never represent a country.

Conor is a horrible person,but he makes a living destroying other men makes sense his personality.

{<Mcgoat}

Do you want to expect a kind man from a wild fighter?

Most fighters are psychopaths, good fighters are hypocrites.

images

images

We have several examples of fighters destroying ordinary people, they are wild beasts.

I respect the entertainment they do, but as a person fighters are disgusting.
Lol do u need some tissues to go along w yer weepin?

Wrong. It's a suite.

The coke party was in the main area. He dragged her into the bedroom when she spurned his advances in front of the main group.

Who knows, that may have only been because she had a tampon in, which they had to surgically remove when she was taken directly to the hospital from the hotel.

Cian Cowley, the tall guy who was in court with him in NYC over the dolly incident was supposedly who ran in and pulled him off of the girl, and even threw a punch or two.

can you provide a source for the cian cowley pulling conor off? just wanna read about it...

There’s so much and increasing evidence that Americans have terrible taste and the world is seeing it. It makes you wonder why he has so much appeal with that demographic group.

can you provide a source for the cian cowley pulling conor off? just wanna read about it...

I'm sorry, I cant.

I got that from sceenshots of messages going around between locals. I've been trying to find any evidence that they've been seen together since and havent. I cant testify to the accuracy of the message screenshots I've seen but they all came to me with the same leaked memos and stuff.

And considering that he was willing to jump on a flight and start some shit in New York, it's not the greatest stretch of the imagination to think he might be in a hotel suite doing coke with fellow mma fighters and members of the kinahan gang.

I almost thought the PPL was some new Irish fighting league lol

I'm sorry, I cant.

I got that from sceenshots of messages going around between locals. I've been trying to find any evidence that they've been seen together since and havent. I cant testify to the accuracy of the message screenshots I've seen but they all came to me with the same leaked memos and stuff.

And considering that he was willing to jump on a flight and start some shit in New York, it's not the greatest stretch of the imagination to think he might be in a hotel suite doing coke with fellow mma fighters and members of the kinahan gang.

he needs to come up with a story, to explain the womans bruises and stuff....he might claim that she was drunk or high or both. and was getting very aggressive and starting fights with everyone. and they had to restrain her. and things got rough...cause you have to explain her injuries somehow.

You have to make the most of it, when it comes. He did. Nothing lasts forever.

he needs to come up with a story, to explain the womans bruises and stuff....he might claim that she was drunk or high or both. and was getting very aggressive and starting fights with everyone. and they had to restrain her. and things got rough...cause you have to explain her injuries somehow.

"I had to punch her up the gicker to restrain her. That's why she needed immediate surgery to remove that tampon"

No, lawyer would advise that. He's paid her off and/or intimated her into retracting her statement. Simple as.

"I had to punch her up the gicker to restrain her. That's why she needed immediate surgery to remove that tampon"

No, lawyer would advise that. He's paid her off and/or intimated her into retracting her statement. Simple as.

unless it's changed, the last thing I remember reading, was that the alleged victim refused to make a statement. not sure if that's changed....they could say she was high as hell and just wild...and people were trying to restrain her....it's tough to know how bad her injuries were though....i'm looking at it from a defense stand point.

Back