Impeach this fool

You do realize that impeachment requires an act from congress, and Republicans control congress, right?

An impeachment of Trump would mean Pence becomes president and Pence makes George Bush look like Walter Mondale. They would love that

Yes, it will happen. Just wait till January 20th.

Look, I know Trump has participated in pro-wrestling, but I assure you that this isn't Monday Night Raw. They're not going to swear him in, and then have Colin Powell come running down the aisle with a document proving Trump's corruption in a last minute swerve.

Trump is a clown and the only reason he was even tolerated was because Clinton was a Pagan Lesbian.

What religion do you think Trump is part of?

Andrew Sullivan called him out as a pagan. It was hilarious watching him talk about Two Corinthians.

Look, I know Trump has participated in pro-wrestling, but I assure you that this isn't Monday Night Raw. They're not going to swear him in, and then have Colin Powell come running down the aisle with a document proving Trump's corruption in a last minute swerve.

That would be amazing. But really, the 20th might see some interesting developments.

That would be amazing. But really, the 20th might see some interesting developments.

Donald Trump being sworn in as President Of The United States isn't interesting enough for you?

They'll card Hans, but this guy is free to shit post to his heart's desire.

You do realize that impeachment requires an act from congress, and Republicans control congress, right?

No he does not.
You now ruined what he thought was a clever thread.

However, to OP's point, globalists will continue to try and undermine him in any and every way possible. Throwing shit at the wall hoping something sticks.

I'd take Romney over Trump by light years.

Which one is Romney, again?
giphy.gif

However, to OP's point, globalists will continue to try and undermine him in any and every way possible. Throwing shit at the wall hoping something sticks.

I agree with this, and can already see similarities between the left's reaction to Trump and the right's reaction to Obama. I agree with a lot of their concerns but so much of it seems ridiculous.

He will have at least one Monica Lewinski and another Trump University type scandal. Count on it.

You do realize that the bi-factional ruling party hates Trump because he would not kiss the pinky ring, right?

There is no real republican/democrat divide in the ruling elite.

Oh god dude
No he does not.
You now ruined what he thought was a clever thread.

I never thought this was a clever thread. Did you read the first paragraph? Or the post at all?

Congress is not In question here. The theory is that people in the media have been sitting on leaks and opposition reports because they want to stir up the specter of impeachment after inauguration for various reasons, not the least of which is Clinton being out of the picture.

Do anti-trump people want Pence instead? Cause that's what they'd get

Back