Impeach this fool

On the right companies like Exxon are not really the boogey man that they are to the left. My car runs on petroleum derivatives, so I rather like Exxon.

I don't know much about the guy, so maybe he is a globalist, but it's going to take more than pointing out he headed Exxon to convince me.
Running a company heavily reliant on corporate globalism isn't enough evidence for you? It's not like he's just a dude that worked there, he's the CEO.

And some of us that are very concerned about climate change have very valid reasons to criticize those that attack the truth and endanger the planet for profit. It's probably one of the most evil things on a large scale.

On the right companies like Exxon are not really the boogey man that they are to the left. My car runs on petroleum derivatives, so I rather like Exxon.

I don't know much about the guy, so maybe he is a globalist, but it's going to take more than pointing out he headed Exxon to convince me.

Tillerson is a good pick. He's a very reasonable guy. I think he's a great guy to have on the team.

Problem is, Trump is the coach, or mascot...

I have not posted in a while. I am sorry about this. Even though this thread is going to be pretty crummy in terms of substance, I wanted to put something new up because we've been recycling the same threads lately.

Here's my theory. After Inauguration, the show begins. Anti Trump people in the media have been sitting on bombshell reports and footage that they will release after inauguration to build support for impeachment. Holding back until January side steps an uproar over the election and removes Clinton from the picture, what gave Trump a chance to begin with.

In general, too, the show begins in January.
I'm going to go ahead and guess you think that "impeach" means to imprison Trump in some kind of giant peach, like James and the Giant Peach, which is one of many, many books you've never read. Or had read to you as a child, which probably contributed to you being... like this.

Anyway... you're picturing this, and it isn't:
james_and_giant_peach.jpg

How about he has incredibly bigly ties to Russia. (Like he runs a shell company for them in the Bahamas)

I'm going to go ahead and guess you think that "impeach" means to imprison Trump in some kind of giant peach, like James and the Giant Peach, which is one of many, many books you've never read. Or had read to you as a child, which probably contributed to you being... like this.

Anyway... you're picturing this, and it isn't:
james_and_giant_peach.jpg

Yes it means to imprison Trump in a peach.

I have not posted in a while. I am sorry about this. Even though this thread is going to be pretty crummy in terms of substance, I wanted to put something new up because we've been recycling the same threads lately.

Here's my theory. After Inauguration, the show begins. Anti Trump people in the media have been sitting on bombshell reports and footage that they will release after inauguration to build support for impeachment. Holding back until January side steps an uproar over the election and removes Clinton from the picture, what gave Trump a chance to begin with.

In general, too, the show begins in January.

Hmm.

The evil fucks have done nothing but scheme Trump's fall since election night so you may be right.

I do know one thing in my years of research, the hands at the top will never rests and if small schemes don't work, expect plan B, C, D which grows more desperate and chaotic. Ordo Ab Chao while the authoritarian iron hands remain unseen.

Running a company heavily reliant on corporate globalism isn't enough evidence for you? It's not like he's just a dude that worked there, he's the CEO.

And some of us that are very concerned about climate change have very valid reasons to criticize those that attack the truth and endanger the planet for profit. It's probably one of the most evil things on a large scale.
It doesn't bother me in the slightest that companies like Exxon operate internationally. I'm much more worried about threats t US soverignty like the ICC or our de facto open borders.

Also, climate change doesn't worry me a whit.

How about he has incredibly bigly ties to Russia. (Like he runs a shell company for them in the Bahamas)
I would expect the head of a company like Exxon to have close ties with lots of oil producing companies. Can you send me a link related to the shell company he ran for Russia in the Bahamas? That would seem to be closer than I'd like.

I say, he's revealed as an alien in week 22.
Not the cool dreadlocked kind, or the kind with acid for game over, man, but the big eyed sort that probe butts.

Well that would explain Roger's obsession with ass.

th

th

You can't impeach a president for something he did or said before he was president.

So what? Its called a business. Russia also has the busiest mcdonalds in the world. Should we boycott big macs? There are good people in Russia that benefit from US business. Its funny how the left is hesitant to criticize any other groups of people because its racist or xenophobic, but i guess since russians are white its okay?

So what? Its called a business. Russia also has the busiest mcdonalds in the world. Should we boycott big macs? There are good people in Russia that benefit from US business. Its funny how the left is hesitant to criticize any other groups of people because its racist or xenophobic, but i guess since russians are white its okay?

I think we should look twice when the guy that potentially will be our next SOS has openly opined for Russian oil in the past and also has been running a tax haven for them in the Bahamas.

Tillerson wants good relations with Russia not for the benefit of America, but for the benefit of Exxon.

It doesn't bother me in the slightest that companies like Exxon operate internationally. I'm much more worried about threats t US soverignty like the ICC or our de facto open borders.

Also, climate change doesn't worry me a whit.
Ignorance is bliss.

Really? Exxon CEO to secretary of state? Goldman Sachs employees/ex-employees to various cabinet picks?

What kind of people did you expect him to hire besides rich businessmen? Politicians?

Back