Impeach this fool

What the hell could they be holding back? The Trump U scam, "grab em by the pussy", obvious use of charity for person/business use, Putin love fest, uncountable quotes/tweets of suggestions that would violate our constitution, obvious business conflicts of interests, etc. all didn't sink him during the election. I think Trump was right that if he murdered someone his supporters would still back him.

And what would be surprising at this point? Business interests in Russia? Ties to Putin? Shit his supporters would like that.

Edit: I actually wouldn't be surprised if Trump did commit an impeachable offense.

Realistically the conflict of interest between his businesses and role as a public servant is the most likely route they'll take.

hHrqADFsS8adcC0NXFRk_635724926680050603-mattis-pres.jpg

Realistically the conflict of interest between his businesses and role as a public servant is the most likely route they'll take.

The president is not subject to the conflict of interest laws.

We'll see. Republicans have shown that party comes before country and Trump is hardly the only one with conflicts of interests. I can see him doing something so terrible in office that he actually does get impeached. I wouldn't bet on it, but I can see it.

I really do.
I don't. Pence is a climate change denier, religious nutjob who is anti liberal on important social issues and actually dumb enough to deny the health effects of smoking.

He seems like a nice enough guy but he's a mouth breather. If I have to stomach bad conservative policy give me someone with elite intelligence who is also of sound moral judgment.

Look guys, he's an old man. Your best bet is plain old death.

If you don't think he's bulletproof from scandal by now, I don't know what to tell you.

I don't. Pence is a climate change denier, religious nutjob who is anti liberal on important social issues and actually dumb enough to deny the health effects of smoking.

He seems like a nice enough guy but he's a mouth breather. If I have to stomach bad conservative policy give me someone with elite intelligence who is also of sound moral judgment.
I know what your saying but new guard may have a point. Pence is a conservative but, Trump is more of a ballsy guy/game changer to really blow the door wide open against the globalist crooked politicians.

Look guys, he's an old man. Your best bet is plain old death.

If you don't think he's bulletproof from scandal by now, I don't know what to tell you.
Honestly I think Trump is bulletproof. If they had something, they would have gotten him by now.

Well, these are traits that aren't too uncommon among conservatives, which makes Pence a garden variety candidate. He's predictable. Trump is the opposite, unpredictable, and thus frightening to those who didn't vote for him. His presidency will also be exhausting to Americans because he thrives on drama and takes everything personal. The general population doesn't really want to constantly be reminded about the ugly world of politics. They'd much rather leave the stress of the election in the past. At some point, even people who voted for Trump will be tired of the bullshit. Trump won't let that happen.

I know what your saying but new guard may have a point. Pence is a conservative but, Trump is more of a ballsy guy/game changer to really blow the door wide open against the globalist crooked politicians.
By hiring them? I don't buy this argument at all.

Well, these are traits that aren't too uncommon among conservatives, which makes Pence a garden variety candidate. He's predictable. Trump is the opposite, unpredictable, and thus frightening to those who didn't vote for him. His presidency will also be exhausting to Americans because he thrives on drama and takes everything personal. The general population doesn't really want to constantly be reminded about the ugly world of politics. They'd much rather leave the stress of the election in the past. At some point, even people who voted for Trump will be tired of the bullshit. Trump won't let that happen.
It's not just that Trump is unpredictable he's unpredictable in a way that doesn't follow any logic or reason. Facts don't get in the way of his insanity either and he doesn't even make the effort to learn things.

Globalist is one world govt, open borders, lack of US sovereignty.
glob·al·ist
ˈɡlōbəlist/
noun
noun: globalist; plural noun: globalists; adjective: globalist
  1. a person who advocates the interpretation or planning of economic and foreign policy in relation to events and developments throughout the world.
    • a person or organization advocating or practicing operations across national divisions.

glob·al·ist
ˈɡlōbəlist/
noun
noun: globalist; plural noun: globalists; adjective: globalist
  1. a person who advocates the interpretation or planning of economic and foreign policy in relation to events and developments throughout the world.
    • a person or organization advocating or practicing operations across national divisions.
That's not the definition I am using. Companies going global isn't the same as having an open border country. One is fine, the other not so much.

Really? Exxon CEO to secretary of state? Goldman Sachs employees/ex-employees to various cabinet picks?
On the right companies like Exxon are not really the boogey man that they are to the left. My car runs on petroleum derivatives, so I rather like Exxon.

I don't know much about the guy, so maybe he is a globalist, but it's going to take more than pointing out he headed Exxon to convince me.

Back