Impeach this fool

N

NewGuardBjj

I have not posted in a while. I am sorry about this. Even though this thread is going to be pretty crummy in terms of substance, I wanted to put something new up because we've been recycling the same threads lately.

Here's my theory. After Inauguration, the show begins. Anti Trump people in the media have been sitting on bombshell reports and footage that they will release after inauguration to build support for impeachment. Holding back until January side steps an uproar over the election and removes Clinton from the picture, what gave Trump a chance to begin with.

In general, too, the show begins in January.

You do realize that impeachment requires an act from congress, and Republicans control congress, right?

Unless there is video of Trump committing a crime, he will be our next President.

<3>Our country went to sht under Tru.... wait a minute???

I say, he's revealed as an alien in week 22.
Not the cool dreadlocked kind, or the kind with acid for game over, man, but the big eyed sort that probe butts.

Trump is a clown and the only reason he was even tolerated was because Clinton was a Pagan Lesbian.

What the hell could they be holding back? The Trump U scam, "grab em by the pussy", obvious use of charity for person/business use, Putin love fest, uncountable quotes/tweets of suggestions that would violate our constitution, obvious business conflicts of interests, etc. all didn't sink him during the election. I think Trump was right that if he murdered someone his supporters would still back him.

And what would be surprising at this point? Business interests in Russia? Ties to Putin? Shit his supporters would like that.

Edit: I actually wouldn't be surprised if Trump did commit an impeachable offense.

We have Pence sitting on the back burner. I don't mind Mike Pence. But the left does not want Pence.

So they won't impeach Trump.

We have Pence sitting on the back burner. I don't mind Mike Pence. But the left does not want Pence.

I think plenty of people on the left are dreaming of Mike Pence as president.

I'd prefer a smart conservative that would weigh foreign policy decisions very carefully over Trump. And no, Pence doesn't fall into that category.

I'd take Romney over Trump by light years.

Back