Impeach this fool

Really? Exxon CEO to secretary of state? Goldman Sachs employees/ex-employees to various cabinet picks?
last time i checked they were not politicians. Is it surprising that he is surrounding himself with business people and military guys after shitting all over the political class?

Running a company heavily reliant on corporate globalism isn't enough evidence for you? It's not like he's just a dude that worked there, he's the CEO.

And some of us that are very concerned about climate change have very valid reasons to criticize those that attack the truth and endanger the planet for profit. It's probably one of the most evil things on a large scale.
So you've started riding a bike to work? then shut the fuck up

Donald trump is Fucking awesome. Liberals can tongue kiss my shit hole.

I'd prefer a smart conservative that would weigh foreign policy decisions very carefully over Trump. And no, Pence doesn't fall into that category.

I'd take Romney over Trump by light years.

So you don't even consider it a possibly Trump may do a good job? You are assured he is going to fail?

What kind of people did you expect him to hire besides rich businessmen? Politicians?
I dunno, maybe hire some dude who waits tables at dennys to be the att. general, appoint a soccer mom to the supreme court, carrot top could direct foreign affairs,....you know, just hire regular inexperienced people.

I dunno, maybe hire some dude who waits tables at dennys to be the att. general, appoint a soccer mom to the supreme court, carrot top could direct foreign affairs,....you know, just hire regular inexperienced people.

Political experience is a double edged sword. It goes hand in hand with corruption and owing favors. Also, I didn't hear you guys crying about Obama's lack of experience when you voted him in twice. At least Trump has some experience in business. Obama had done literally nothing other than making out with dudes and smoking weed in college.

So you don't even consider it a possibly Trump may do a good job? You are assured he is going to fail?
It's possible and I am hoping for his success, but I think he will be a bad president.

The media is no longer trusted. Why would they "sit" on something when it would have been more effective to release it a week before the election?

Dumb.

I'm sure many damaging videos/audio exist, but I don't think anything like that would be an impeachable offense...and we are talking about a guy who got elected shortly after everyone heard him talking about grabbing women by the pussy...so...

Never heard of any of these things.
ZFIG0fZ.jpg

Political experience is a double edged sword. It goes hand in hand with corruption and owing favors. Also, I didn't hear you guys crying about Obama's lack of experience when you voted him in twice. At least Trump has some experience in business. Obama had done literally nothing other than making out with dudes and smoking weed in college.
Your sarcasm detector is broken

What kind of people did you expect him to hire besides rich businessmen? Politicians?
How about people with expertise? I mean, Rick Perry? The last two people to serve in that position where physicists. Scott Pruitt is a politician and lawyer by training and climate change denier was chosen to head the EPA. Of course not a scientists who has expertise, but someone who shares Trump's agenda. On and on man.

You want him to kill himself? Or is the gun pointed at the flag?

Why are you so anti-Trump? Don't like alpha white males? Surely you don't believe Hillary would have been better.
No, I think it's representative of what he will do to our country (essentially shoot ourselves in the foot).

I am anti-Trump because he has already showed terrible judgment with his cabinet picks. And yes, Hillary would have been far better.

No, I think it's representative of what he will do to our country (essentially shoot ourselves in the foot).

I am anti-Trump because he has already showed terrible judgment with his cabinet picks. And yes, Hillary would have been far better.
lol ok.

it's going to be a rough 4 years for you but I'll be here to calm you down

Back