Impeach this fool

lol ok.

it's going to be a rough 4 years for you but I'll be here to calm you down
Oh I'm perfectly calm. I mean, personally, I do far better under Trump's tax plan than I would have under Hillary's. I live in very nice, safe neighborhood with good schools. And my career is looking very bright. I'm also a straight white male, so nothing to worry on the social issues front.

My view is Trump is horrible for the country as a whole. If I voted solely out of my own interests I'd be a hardcore Republican. But I can't (not these Republicans) in good conscious. Their position on climate change is absolutely sickening. And cutting taxes from their current levels will not grow the economy. I'm not a fan of trillions in deficits, are you? If we were going to run massive deficits at least get more bang for you buck (eliminate poverty, free college, spending on cool technology projects that will pay off in the future, etc.). I mean, give rich guys a tax break? Really?

I also should add that my long term view is not only driven by a sense of caring or compassion, but the fact that I have a young daughter that will likely have to deal with these issues.

the guy made fun of a handicapped person on video. hes talked about possible sexual assaults hes committed. he referenced a moderator's period blood DUINRG A DEBATE.

wtf video do you think is going to change a thing about his position? he said it himself; he could shoot someone and it wouldnt matter.

Oh I'm perfectly calm. I mean, personally, I do far better under Trump's tax plan than I would have under Hillary's. I live in very nice, safe neighborhood with good schools. And my career is looking very bright. I'm also a straight white male, so nothing to worry on the social issues front.

My view is Trump is horrible for the country as a whole. If I voted solely out of my own interests I'd be a hardcore Republican. But I can't (not these Republicans) in good conscious. Their position on climate change is absolutely sickening. And cutting taxes from their current levels will not grow the economy. I'm not a fan of trillions in deficits, are you? If we were going to run massive deficits at least get more bang for you buck (eliminate poverty, free college, spending on cool technology projects that will pay off in the future, etc.). I mean, give rich guys a tax break? Really?

I also should add that my long term view is not only driven by a sense of caring or compassion, but the fact that I have a young daughter that will likely have to deal with these issues.
Im pretty sure you're 100% wrong Trump's true tax plan. i think you're buyin in a bit much of the anti-Trump liberal talking points. Climate change is very real but I think our proble with it is countries like China, India and Brazil who don't give a fuck and are producing metric-functions more pollution than us.

We are already trillions in debt. Lol at elliminate poverty. Sounds so easy dude, but in doing so would require massive amounts of effort, money and a golden economy to sustain. It's also a giant process with multiple dfferent things to fix AT ONCE to eliminate poverty. It's not just one easy fix lol, tons of social, economical and criminal factors are involved.

Free college... so all the people who graduated but have giant debt would be cleared as well? Again where is this money coming from? This isn't some small cuckland like Sweden, we are a very large country, so again, our economy would need to be golden for multiple years to even have a chance at free college.

Cool technology projects... are you serious? Why would you even post this, it's weird.

That's cool you're a straight white male, way to glorify that i guess, but people of other races/sex/sexual orientation should fair just as fine as long as they are proficient at what they do. You aren't that special, only you Liberals and the KKK think so.

Im pretty sure you're 100% wrong Trump's true tax plan. i think you're buyin in a bit much of the anti-Trump liberal talking points. Climate change is very real but I think our proble with it is countries like China, India and Brazil who don't give a fuck and are producing metric-functions more pollution than us.
I'm 100% right about his proposal and I'd bet that the plan that gets passed into law is pretty close. And it's noted that you didn't even try to justify why you think I'm wrong.

And climate change is a problem everywhere. Trump is a climate change denier himself and is putting like minded idiots in place. I agree that China and India are problems, but look at China. They're moving forward on the issue.

We are already trillions in debt. Lol at elliminate poverty. Sounds so easy dude, but in doing so would require massive amounts of effort, money and a golden economy to sustain. It's also a giant process with multiple dfferent things to fix AT ONCE to eliminate poverty. It's not just one easy fix lol, tons of social, economical and criminal factors are involved.
Read my post again, jesus. I said if we are going to take on trillions in debt we may as well put it to better uses.

Free college... so all the people who graduated but have giant debt would be cleared as well? Again where is this money coming from? This isn't some small cuckland like Sweden, we are a very large country, so again, our economy would need to be golden for multiple years to even have a chance at free college.

Again, you couldn't read. My point is given a choice between giving rich guys tax breaks or free college I'd pick the latter. It's a better use of resources.

Cool technology projects... are you serious? Why would you even post this, it's weird.
Because I care about progress?

That's cool you're a straight white male, way to glorify that i guess, but people of other races/sex/sexual orientation should fair just as fine as long as they are proficient at what they do. You aren't that special, only you Liberals and the KKK think so.
I'm not glorifying it, just stating it because people who are Muslim, gay, are Mexican, etc. may actually have reason to worry about what this administration's policy may be. While I strongly oppose some of the shit that has been said by Trump I just wanted to point out it didn't effect me personally.

We'd do a lot better here if you actually tried to understand what people say on here before responding. At least understand my fucking points man. I get it, you have an image to uphold but be an adult once and a while, ok?

I'm 100% right about his proposal and I'd bet that the plan that gets passed into law is pretty close. And it's noted that you didn't even try to justify why you think I'm wrong.

And climate change is a problem everywhere. Trump is a climate change denier himself and is putting like minded idiots in place. I agree that China and India are problems, but look at China. They're moving forward on the issue.

Read my post again, jesus. I said if we are going to take on trillions in debt we may as well put it to better uses.

Again, you couldn't read. My point is given a choice between giving rich guys tax breaks or free college I'd pick the latter. It's a better use of resources.

Because I care about progress?

I'm not glorifying it, just stating it because people who are Muslim, gay, are Mexican, etc. may actually have reason to worry about what this administration's policy may be. While I strongly oppose some of the shit that has been said by Trump I just wanted to point out it didn't effect me personally.

We'd do a lot better here if you actually tried to understand what people say on here before responding. At least understand my fucking points man. I get it, you have an image to uphold but be an adult once and a while, ok?
Ok Mr. Straight White Male. No, you are not a adult, you're a beta limp wrist who would welcome Shariah Law then have your head cut off.

You're 100% wrong on a lot of points here I am not going to go over again and you're tremendously shook and over dramatic about Trump.

Why didn't Obama implement this Utopia with all the trillions he put into the deficit? God you're a moron lol.

Yeah cool technology stuff dude!! You... seriously don't think because of Trump that we aren't going to technologically advance? Why would you post this again?

Please don't have any boys, we need less beta cucks in this world like you.

Ok Mr. Straight White Male. No, you are not a adult, you're a beta limp wrist who would welcome Shariah Law then have your head cut off.

You're 100% wrong on a lot of points here I am not going to go over again and you're tremendously shook and over dramatic about Trump.

Why didn't Obama implement this Utopia with all the trillions he put into the deficit? God you're a moron lol.

Yeah cool technology stuff dude!! You... seriously don't think because of Trump that we aren't going to technologically advance? Why would you post this again?

Going all in I see.

So you're just an asshole? Good to know.

Be sure to give us the heads up when you want to discuss actual points.

It's possible and I am hoping for his success, but I think he will be a bad president.

But weren't you also sure he would never win the presidency and that Hillary was definitely going to win?

But weren't you also sure he would never win the presidency and that Hillary was definitely going to win?
No, I always acknowledged that he had a chance. The closer it got to the election the better his odds increased. To be fair I did have him as a long shot in the early stages of the Republican primary.

My view is certainly not as well reasoned and supported as people who do this for a living but 538 had Trump at 35% right before the election and that struck me as reasonable. And Trump hit that one in three chance.

blaming Obama for the deficit rings hollow. Let's see if you are so critical about these numbers after trump expands the national debt.

No, I always acknowledged that he had a chance. The closer it got to the election the better his odds increased. To be fair I did have him as a long shot in the early stages of the Republican primary.

My view is certainly not as well reasoned and supported as people who do this for a living but 538 had Trump at 35% right before the election and that struck me as reasonable. And Trump hit that one in three chance.

So do you give any credit to his message and the positions he took for winning the election? Or was he just lucky...like people didn't mean to vote for him or something?

It seems you're not giving him any credit. You characterize his win as a one in three lucky chance as opposed to him just being the better candidate with a better message and better appeal.

Didn't blame Obama. Said he added to it.

Where's the Hopey Changey stuff at?
I don't know, I hate Obama too, I just think talking about Obama adding to the deficit is silly considering how many huge flaws he had as a leader.

So you're just an asshole? Good to know.

Be sure to give us the heads up when you want to discuss actual points.
Oh I'm definitely an asshole. But not as big as one as the guy who says, and I quote: "I'm also a straight white male, so nothing to worry on the social issues front."

Nobody gives a fuck you're a straight white male except other Liberals like you who either are white male or females who hate themselves, or minorities that hate you but need cucks like you on their side.

So yes, there is plenty to worry about on the social issues front. Luckily the racist white haters and self haters are losing and Trump being elected is great proof of that.

So what I'm trying to say is you're part of the problem. Good for you that you're doing great financially and I hope your family stays nice and healthy, but understand people like you are a definite problem (it's getting weeded out thankfully) for our country and I hope your daughter doesn't grow up and becomes a African American studies major and full time feminist.

I don't know, I hate Obama too, I just think talking about Obama adding to the deficit is silly considering how many huge flaws he had as a leader.
{<huh}

I don't hate Obama, I voted for him the first election (shudders at McCain/Palin) but talking about Obama adding to the deficit is actually.a.real.issue.that.really.happened.and.one.of.many.flaws.he.had.

Back