Media Max Flames Topuria "Kinda Un-BMF - Not Very BMF To Say" - UPDATE: Topuria Threatens To Fight Ortega Instead w/o BMF Belt

I think Topuria fits all 3 criteria if not exceeds it. He's better than just being a veteran... he's a champ.

He deserves the BMF belt just as much as others do and that's why he's negotiating a chance at that belt.
He had the chance to want it when Max called him out on the weekend. But he froze like Elsa.

LOL

Ilia looked that beat by only a call out from Max.

Imagine how Max felt after watching a man come in and knock out Volk so quick yet he fought that guy 3 fights a still couldn't do anything to him... lol I could see why Max doesn't want to give up his BMF belt to Topuria

lmao that's pretty funny. he's basically taking advantage of the fake bmf belt with these twitter battles

ultimately, I think the bottom line is that Holloway is absolutely on fire right now, and topuria isn't gonna get any love from the fans if he looks shaken by the bout.

Let's see this match this year cause it already has tons of hype

He'll knock Ortega out. Brian blocks far too many punches with his face.

I do find it funny everyone in here is going back and forth with one of Ilia's new ornery fans, lol.
Ya, I know. BUT IMAGINE IT

<BC1>

Ya it's fun haha

I find it funny that people are angry that you can become a new fan of an exciting fighter.

297.png

I think Topuria fits all 3 criteria if not exceeds it. He's better than just being a veteran... he's a champ.

He deserves the BMF belt just as much as others do and that's why he's negotiating a chance at that belt.

He's a newbie. He's years away from being eligible. Everyone else who's fought for the title is a legend of the game. It would make the title meaningless to let a new guy fight for it. He should focus on defending his belt and building a legacy.

He's a newbie. He's years away from being eligible. Everyone else who's fought for the title is a legend of the game. It would make the title meaningless to let a new guy fight for it. He should focus on defending his belt and building a legacy.

The dude just knocked out one of the biggest legends in the game. He's a BMF.

A true BMF would put the belt on the line.

He was a ghost for a long time, pops up out of nowhere and eagerly rams his head firmly up Topuria's ass after he beats Volkanovski and it's convenient. Hilarious, lol.

I don't think you find it that hilarious... you're probably low key mad that your boy in your avatar is about to get sparked by Topuria. It's okay.. it's just the fight game.

The dude just knocked out one of the biggest legends in the game. He's a BMF.

Your stanning is sad, a knockout doesn't make you eligible for the BMF. You don't see Leon Edwards or Sean O'Malley fighting for it.

Nate - 15 years in the game, age 34

Masvidal - 16 years in the game, age 35

Poirier - 14 years in the game, age 34

Gaethje - 13 years in the UFC, age 35

Max - 14 years in the game, age 32

These guys are all established fan favorites who have been around a long time and are towards the end of their careers. Topuria is 4-5 years away from being eligible. He just got here.

Back