Poll: Who had the most badass KO in UFC 300?

LeForte

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
1. Max Holloway: Gestures to the middle of the ring in a fight he is winning vs the "bigger more powerful fighter" then KTFO.
2. Alex Pereira: Maintains eye contact pushes off Herb Dean pausing the fight for a groin strike, then KTFO.
3. Draw / can't choose between them.

Mods please make the poll. Apparently I can't at my belt level.

Both were amazing, but I think I have to lean with Pereria.

Hill spent so much time prefight talking about how much better he is, then Poatan brushes off the nut shot and went full predator mode. Destroyed Hill with that first punch and made him look foolish.

Holloway's was more a result of scrambled chaos. Still amazing, but Gathje was already nearly dead by that point.

both super badass but my pick is Max because
Max moved up to fight Justin Gaethje, one of the hardest hitters in the division. Max was up nearly or all the rounds and would have won a comfortable decision and decided to slug and risk it all in the final seconds. Its the shock factor of it all too. I think a lot of people expected Alex to KO Hill. I don't think many expected Max to KO Justin

Also, polls can only be made when you have a platinum membership, and doesn't depend on belt level

Poatan KO of the night.

Max vs Justin fight of the year.

Nah Leon Edwards is still clear.

Max commanding a showdown in the last 10secs of a fight he was clearly winning sold it for me.
Both are def #'s 1 and 2 though -- I'm sure there will be a poll here on the subject soon enough.

I liked Alex one because he waved off the nut shot

Its easily Alex. Dude did it very early in the 1st. Took Max almost a full 5 rounds to finally get a finish. And that was after to blatant cheating eye gouges.

Poatan.

When your opponent agrees to stand in front of you and eat punches.. I don’t think that’s a high quality KO. Cool moment though.

Back