If you don't buy this PPV, either you aren't fight fan or you're broke.

that's the problem with you.
Even you agree this is a card that has ONE FIGHT only.

Granted, great fight.
But don't tell me this is something amazing!

They could have loaded the main card. This could have been the biggest card of all time. Instead, they bank that DC & Jon alone will make bank. That's why they don't put other meaningful fights.

Then bank on stupid people who think one great fight means the whole card is awesome.
Sad reality: it is not.

jury cowboy isnt a great fight? FOTN potential if there isnt a 1st round KO

Not a real fan here--watching the main card on free TV in Seoul, Korea. Double bonus for me...free UFC and no Joe Rogan. Since I don't speak Korean well enough to understand the announcers, I get to make my own assessment of what's going on, who's winning/losing, etc.

tHOAPS3.gif
tHOAPS3.gif
tHOAPS3.gif
tHOAPS3.gif
tHOAPS3.gif
tHOAPS3.gif

im 29.. watched all ufc.. never bought and never will

Haven't bought a UFC in 6 years and I don't intend to. Streaming FTW!!!!

So unless we pay $60 to a multi-billion dollar corporation which under pays it's fighters, were not true MMA fans? GTFO

how about my 3rd option....tried to buy the ppv...stupid ass cable company tivo machine i pay for won't let me order the ppv...called customer support and have been waiting on hold for over 20 minutes....what do i do now?

Come to the darkside...

cost vs perceived value yo, economics son.

the cost outweighs the value, so meh. I aint paying 65 bucks to watch it at home.

I'm broke. Or at least broke enough that I won't pay $70 for 2.5 hours entertainment. If my friends were into this fight I'd split it, but that didn't happen.

i just read an interesting interview with Kid Rock. he caps his concert ticket prices at $20 so more people can/will come to his shows. everyone wins because they make it up in VOLUME -

In a new interview with The Guardian, Kid Rock reveals being in the music industry has paid off big time. "I'm not just wealthy, I’m loaded," says the 43-year-old "Cowboy" singer. "I can say that because I’m not embarrassed — I’ve made a f--k-ton of money, but I’ve never made a dishonest dollar. I try to do right by the people around me." The singer-actor-record producer is worth an estimated $80 million. His hit 1998 album "Devil Without a Cause" sold over 13 million albums worldwide. Rock has sold over 27 million albums worldwide throughout his career, making him one of the most successful American musicians of the last 15 years. In 2013, Rock capped his summer concert ticket prices at $20 to ensure his fans could see him perform live. "Instead of taking a big upfront fee from the promoter, the 'guarantee' an act receives even if attendance is poor, he shouldered more risk by sharing ticket sales with Live Nation," The Wall Street Journal reported at the time. “In exchange, the promoter agreed to share revenue from food, drinks and parking—house earnings in which entertainers rarely get a stake." The approach paid off, with venues selling out and more shows being added to the tour. "I'm lucky enough that I can afford to take a pay cut," Rock said when he announced the tour. "Let's give the fans the best deal, then us rich motherf------ can go fight about how to divvy up the money," he told WSJ. "Because even at $20, there's plenty of money there. I said to Live Nation, look at these past tours that I've done. Some nights you make a lot of money, some nights you lose a lot of money. Why don't we just be on the up and up and divide the money fairly? Then the profit is going to be in the number of people who turn out. And thank the Lord that it's working."

Lacklustre night so far, fell for the hype again unless the main even delivers.

Or here in the UK you just switch on BT Sports...

Back