If you don't buy this PPV, either you aren't fight fan or you're broke.

I'm broke.

Will enjoy the card though.

I'd never pay $60 for a PPV. Streams are very good quality nowadays and extremely easy to find.

I live in the UK anyway so it's all free for me.

Dead freaking broke .. :/ Got raped during the Holidays, WAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Jones vs Cormier....

Any other fights anybody give a shit about?

Nope.

I don't have cable so I follow the pbp on here. Get's confusing with all the Jordan gifs and posts like "oohhhhhh" and "vicious knockout" etc...

Shit I payed for it twice just to give the UFC more buys

Which card are you talking about? This one? Really?

Who balks at a mere $60 for a card with this rare of a fight on it?

There have been many cards worth skipping, but this is surely not one of them.

Pony up you broke ass bitches.

All you guys, including me, that keep on bitching about some the UFC throws us terrible cards, need to stfu for this one time and buy this card. The UFC deserves every single penny I throw em for this fight.

One fight is not worth $50.

Watching from Taegu Korea!

Leave me alone Dana. This card has one great fight and a couple decent ones. Not worth $60.

I don't have cable so I follow the pbp on here. Get's confusing with all the Jordan gifs and posts like "oohhhhhh" and "vicious knockout" etc...

That would be frustrating. Especially when a fight thread devolves into 7 pages of people arguing about religion.

I'm not buying cause it's free on BT Sport

Or you work in a nightclub and can't watch because you gotta be at the club by 8:30pm...

Oh STFU.

Everyone knows the fighters are going to get peanuts while all the excess goes right into Dana and the Ferritas pockets.

Stop it, Dana. If you put Jones vs Cormier AND Silva vs Diaz on the same card, I would have paid for it.

Stop being so uptight, this is one of the greatest fights MMA has to offer.

Back