If you don't buy this PPV, either you aren't fight fan or you're broke.

I could buy a video game that provides thousands of hours of entertainment for half the price of a UFC PPV, (which lasts for a couple hours).

Not buying this card don't mean shit. I didn't buy it cause I didn't care about most fights, except Hector's and Donald's. Fight fans follow fighters sometimes. Not that this isn't a good card, just not my taste.

All you guys, including me, that keep on bitching about some the UFC throws us terrible cards, need to stfu for this one time and buy this card. The UFC deserves every single penny I throw em for this fight.

At work, or else I would buy it

jury cowboy isnt a great fight? FOTN potential if there isnt a 1st round KO

the fact you can only name one fight as worthy proves my point.
And no.
Think about it.
If Jon or DC got injured, they would bumb Cowboy & Jury to main event...
Would it still be a great event? Exactly!

Cowboy is barely #5 (that is, if you count him ahead of Bendo).
So as I noted, even with a win, this has no title implications.

note: I am not hating on Jury & Cerrone. But this is the only other fight worth of note for the main card.

If you want to claim this to be a great card, then all fights of the main card has to mean something.

edit: I am not, in all shape or form defending paying or streaming. I am merely disputing the allegation that this is a "great" card!

Last edited:
As soon as it gets back to where there is more than one fight per pay per view that I want to see, I will go back to paying. I don't see that happening anytime soon based off the last two years of pay per views.

i just read an interesting interview with Kid Rock. he caps his concert ticket prices at $20 so more people can/will come to his shows. everyone wins because they make it up in VOLUME -

In a new interview with The Guardian, Kid Rock reveals being in the music industry has paid off big time. "I'm not just wealthy, I

I can honestly say that I have been streaming so many shows for so long that I forgot I could order it online. I will make sure I order another show in the near future to make up for it.

Broke and still bought it.

Where you at cable company!? Come at me.

No.

When fighter pay actually starts to rise to the point where entry level fighters can focus solely on their MMA careers instead of this 8 and 8 bullshit, then and only then will I consider patronizing this organization.

Until then ? Them streams tho...

thanks. i never knew about this. does BT always have the UFC PPVs or is this an anomaly?

It's normal. I live in the UK, my broadband is from BT (so I get BT Sport 1/2, ESPN for free) and I have watched every UFC PPV without paying anything additional.

It's normal. I live in the UK, my broadband is from BT (so I get BT Sport 1/2, ESPN for free) and I have watched every UFC PPV without paying anything additional.

wow. is this because the UFC is not so popular yet in the UK so they don't do PPVs? or does UK not have any PPV events for legal/technical or other reasons?

In principle I support this thread...but in practical reality I'm broke.:icon_cry2

The fighters are going to get paid their minimum regardless of how well the PPV does. They will get their, what is it, 6 to show and 6 to win?

Even if the PPV tanks the fighters will get their scraps.

However, if this PPV goes thru the roof, only Dana and The Ferritas will benefit cause they will take all the profit and not give the fighters any extra as always.

So, dont order this PPV unless you want your money to go into Dana's pocket so he can show off by taking a slingshot and shooting diamonds into the ocean when he takes his Island Vacations.

Back