If you don't buy this PPV, either you aren't fight fan or you're broke.

oh makes sense. i forgot about time difference. ha 4:30am! tough to stay up that late even if this was free!

I always stay up for the fights but having stopped smoking weed for Januray, the last three fights have been fcking painful. The main and co-main better be brilliant

I always stay up for the fights but having stopped smoking weed for Januray, the last three fights have been fcking painful. The main and co-main better be brilliant

I'll smoke for you.

People will bitch like crazy after this card but who buys these cards for the undercard? If you buy a Mayweather fight you're not going to complain when a few of the undercard fights are bad.

This crowd doesn't help matters either.

The UFC was built on not being like boxing and giving us strong cards (real contenders fighting real contenders).

You are a good man. Roll on February!

I have however decided im allowed one just before the conor fight

It's still the first half of the single digits of the month. Better allow yourself a bag.

I'm happy I didn't buy this ppv. Would have been a waste of $60.

I didn't buy it because this time last year I decided I would not purchase another PPV while Dana White was still the president of the UFC. It's been a full year and I'm still going strong and honestly I don't even miss it, I'll usually just look up the results and the odd time I may stream a fight but that's about it.

I don't think this card was worth the 60bucks for it, had a couple of good fights and that's about it. So, I'm pretty sure I'm done order anymore PPV's unless it's an outstanding card.

Glad I didn't buy it.

Back