If you could have one current UFC fighter by your side in a street fight?

i'm not current but my first instinct was Tank Abbott. i'm sure he has both group and street fighting experience, seeing as he he did penn time and all. plus he's big and all his punches are bombs.

I want a beast striker that can kill many guys at once.

The above ticks every box

Striker over grappler in this instance

Would take a young Mike Tyson before any fighter to help me in a street attack, even though he would lose to many grapplers one on one.

Problem is he'd tire after 2 punches.

I'd pick Ryan Hall. When shit went down and he flopped on his back in the middle of the street and everyone was WTF, I'd hit the road.

Except he doesn't flop...he shoots for takedowns and nearly always gets them and takes a leg home to hang on the wall.

Thiago Silva and Travis Wiuff. Because no one starts a fight with people who look like that.

Currently, Ngannou and it's not even close.

All time, prime Hunt.

Prime Chuck, he'd be knockin fools out left and right and none of them would be able to take him down let alone keep him down

In a street fight you always want the KO artist. He'll put civilians down quick and easy and be ready to get your back if needed. I'll go with Anthony Johnson or Ngannou.
In addition you want someone who is large & intimidating. People in the street don't have the hearts of fighters. Plus the extra mass makes it easy for them to throw people around, and not to get blown off their center of gravity by unexpected shoves, or two multiple assailants pushing through. It's just better to be bigger. You also want the guy with the most range and quickness/agillity.

Ngannou = 83" reach, 6'4", 255 lbs
Overeem = 80", 6'4, cut to 265 during peak
Rumble = 78" reach, 6'2, LHW (walked around at 230 IIRC during fight week as a LHW; probably nearly 275 now that he's bodybuilding, but wouldn't be as agile)

Lol@ the ppl picking manlets.

Ngannou ez answer.

In addition you want someone who is large & intimidating. People in the street don't have the hearts of fighters. Plus the extra mass makes it easy for them to throw people around, and not to get blown off their center of gravity by unexpected shoves, or two multiple assailants pushing through. It's just better to be bigger. You also want the guy with the most range and quickness/agillity.

Ngannou = 83" reach, 6'4", 255 lbs
Overeem = 80", 6'4, cut to 265 during peak
Rumble = 78" reach, 6'2, LHW (walked around at 230 IIRC during fight week as a LHW; probably nearly 275 now that he's bodybuilding, but wouldn't be as agile)

This. Lol at answers like Dillashaw and Iaquinta..... cuz they UFC

Mark Hunt for real. Huge Samoan guy who hits like a fucking truck, plus Samoans always have brothers uncles and cousins there in the dozens. Goddamn army

Lawler. Absolutely proven brawler with shotgun fists...

Take away every mma rule and assuming no weapons, which UFC fighter of all time would pick as your number one guy to win any street fight?

Arent you that guy that loves hairy men on the weekends?

Not that there is anything wrong with that

Back