If you could have one current UFC fighter by your side in a street fight?

Current: Romero
All-Time: Carwin

Both guys are built like machines, can wrestle, and hit like sledgehammers.

TRT Vitor with the mohawk mullet and the cross shaved on the side of his head. P4P one of the scariest MF’s ever...

My knee jerks reaction was to go with someone skilled and powerful with all round skills... But now that I think about it, gimme sum savages
Ragin Al
Thiago
Tony
Jeremy Stephens
Brock
Ngannou
Lewis
YOELLLL

Hall actually has a video floating around of him taking out a dude in a resturant. He is a savage.

I have no doubt that Hall is a savage. Just poking a little fun at his fighting style.

Diaz bros for sure. I would look like a fool throwing punches next to them but it would still be an honor.

Prime JDS
TRT Belfort
Rumble Johnson
Prime Yoel Romero

pick 1

Tony Ferguson
Ehhh He'd blow his knee out stepping off the curb. I'll take a prime Chuck (Matt Hughes book) or prime Lee Murray for that matter. But today? I'd take the Black Beast, drunk whiteboys wouldn't even want none.

Current; Ngannou

giphy.gif

Former; Big Nig

BigNog.jpg

Ehhh He'd blow his knee out stepping off the curb. I'll take a prime Chuck (Matt Hughes book) or prime Lee Murray for that matter. But today? I'd take the Black Beast, drunk whiteboys wouldn't even want none.

Nah he is renewed now.
Infinite gas tank, unbreakable spirit and dat trash talk....

BB looks like a bum and gets tired after 2 mins of brawl.

Very good pick

Yeah dude Survived on the streets in Paris you guys have any idea how tough you gotta be for that?

Fucking coffin nail tough guarentee you Ngannou has seen and been in some shit.

Ben Rothwell, not sure if he counts as an active fighter but he's got a great chin and power, and is also nuts.

~20 year old Vitor would be fun to watch. That hand speed.

In case one simply wouldn't like to fight, I'd just bring a big fucking guy with good chin. Who'd start a fight with Mark Hunt? Can't imagine very many going after people like Mark Coleman, Kevin Randleman, Brock Lesnar, Ron Waterman, Overeem, CroCop, Arlovski etc. Bobby Lashley would also be a good candidate to stand beside just to avoid getting into trouble. If I actually wanted to see a fight, I'd probably go with someone like Robbie Lawler, who I can imagine some idiot starting a fight with. I just can't imagine anyone winning.

Back