If you could have one current UFC fighter by your side in a street fight?

I'd choose my concealed carry Glock 19 with a couple of 15 round magazines loaded with hollowpoint +P ammunition.

Because I don't live in a fantasy world.

Thiago Santos
Manuwa
Hunt
Ngannou
JDS
Rumble
Volkan
Fedor

Any of those will do. Imagine how viciously they would drop (if not kill) people in a street fight scenario.

<{Joewithit}>

Any heavyweights, prefer Ngannou, Brock or Overeem because of their appearance. You can bet that there will be no goddamn fist fight if that happens, who in their right mind would want to pick a fight with someone like that?

Nick Hein. Dude's a German cop. He'll be trained to diffuse the situation, which, frankly, is a lose-lose for everybody involved anyways.

I would go with Iaquinta

Dude is the type of barbarian you need in that situation. Plus his chin and head movement are high level

High level, high level, you had to get high level , high level because I'm high level.

Doesn't matter brother, they're top heavyweights still
The Askren's and Khabib's of the world still wouldn't last 3 minutes against a JDS or Ngannou
3 minutes?

They'd be lucky to last 30 seconds

Someone friendly and charming who is likely to de-escalate the situation with humour (while still being efficient if push comes to shove): Whittaker, DC or Derick Lewis.

If it's a 'to the death' type situation, i'll take Khabib cos he always rolls with at least 30 guys that look like rabid knife-stabbers.

For real though, i'd take Max or either Diaz brother - they're experienced scrappers and guaranteed to have my back.

I want a beast striker that can kill many guys at once.

The above ticks every box

Striker over grappler in this instance

Would take a young Mike Tyson before any fighter to help me in a street attack, even though he would lose to many grapplers one on one.
This!

If he was younger, I’d pick Hunt, but today Ngannou would be a great choice.

It really depends

If I want the job fast done and see my opponent fastly KOed, I would choose Rumble or Hunt

If I want a longer, violent, crazy type of fight, I would choose prime Shogun or prime Wand. I would expect them to KO the guy fast, and then soccer kick him for 5 minutes while the guy is unconscious.

If I want all his limbs broken, Palhares is the answer.

Id choose PVZ, she'd fuck the untrained bums up then fuck me afterwards

xTQ0jQ.gif

midv9e.jpg

Socio-Emelianenko for me

I'd choose my concealed carry Glock 19 with a couple of 15 round magazines loaded with hollowpoint +P ammunition.

Because I don't live in a fantasy world.
You post on sherdog about carrying a gun... You do live in a fantasy world.

The Russian Eagle, I could see him absolutely destroying everyone.

Undersized no?

You want your backup to toss or KO virtually anyone, a high school wrestler who is as big as an MGM bouncer (6’3”, 230 and up) can stall him big time I would imagine.

Yoel Romero.

Number one, ain't nobody coming near you with that guy.

Secondly, his foot sweeps are incredible, he would throw people around left, right and centre and he wouldn't need to actually take them down with double legs etc.

Thirdly, he can knee and punch like a truck.

Francis Ngannou is my honourable mention, but he's already been taken.

Good point about Yoel, the fighting would be upclose, with clothing, he’d just sweep people and stomp their faces, maybe a knee or two and a psalm quote.

You post on sherdog about carrying a gun... You do live in a fantasy world.

What are you talking about? Sherdog has many gun owners who conceal carry. I happen to be one of them. Want proof? Come try to rob me irl or talk to my gf. I'll swiss cheese your broke ass.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back