Social 'I will never vote Biden': Some Muslims Americans feel betrayed over Israel

Some are saying they will vote Republican because at least they are honest about their support for Israel. Democrats might want to force Biden to step down so they can promote someone else.
Just when I thought your takes couldn’t get any more stupid you come through and surprise me by reaching new lows. I’m honestly impressed
<mma4>

When I stop to fill up with gas, I never see Biden bumper stickers on any cars. Where are those people getting gas at?

I still see Hillary 2016 stickers.
Biden has 4 fans. And they are relatives.
He picked up a lot of votes from people who hate Trump, but no one voted for him because they loved Joe Biden.

Biden did give Iran billions of dollars, the Muslims should be happy.

He is funding both sides of this.

I guess they didn't get the message that Biden is our first Jewish president.
I thought he was the third Black president.

I wonder what people thought when Biden said nothing will change back in 2020. Did they think this party hack who has never said no to the war machine changed his mind? He wouldn't even give people in the richest country in the history of the planet healthcare in what he described as a healthcare crisis in covid.

But he can say the US can handle multiple wars because America is so powerful. We're the United States. We can handle all the wars thousands of miles away. We just can't handle healthcare for American citizens so don't even ask.

Some are saying they will vote Republican because at least they are honest about their support for Israel. Democrats might want to force Biden to step down so they can promote someone else.
The GOP is even more unflinchingly pro Israel. I think the claim that some are going to vote R is likely a pressure tactic aimed at the Dems.

--
Biden was honest about his support for Israel, and being a Zionist. When he was V.P. he said there is no daylight between the US and Israel. So where are these Muslim Americans getting the idea he was not going to always support Israel?

--
edit
'I am a Zionist': How Joe Biden's lifelong bond with Israel shapes war policy

WASHINGTON (Reuters) -When Joe Biden met with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and his war cabinet during his visit to Israel, the U.S. president assured them: "I don't believe you have to be a Jew to be a Zionist, and I am a Zionist."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/am-zionist-joe-bidens-lifelong-141401442.html

Last edited:
Yeah, definitely go ahead and vote for the guy whose son in law is Jewish and promotes an Israel First settlement.

<Manning1>

The GOP is even more unflinchingly pro Israel. I think the claim that some are going to vote R is likely a pressure tactic aimed at the Dems.
__
Basic reality is and will be one.
Will not matter nor R or D or POTUS surname.

Israel anyway will get support because it is indirect support for U.S MIC ....

Initially might look that " lol my money is wasted " while reality is that Israel always is placing considerably ! more worth orders to purchase U.S MIC production than " support " they had " get ".
In short " support " is to keep jobs in U.S and profit for U.S companies.
Realpolitik.

Also the same support for Ukr is creating and keeping jobs in U.S.
Sent some 40 peaces of some stuff manufactured xx years ago and....if it is working well in Ukr, companies are getting orders from paying customers....jobs, tax income, profit for companies.

Instead to be happy that they will not pay huge sums for old ammo utilisation ...delusional ppl are crying my .
For a lot of stuff sent to Ukr replacement had been scheduled and money for this booked even before this war in Ukr....

Ofc dumb ppl might think otherwise....

LOL.

Biden simultaneously supports Saudi Arabia and Israel. He was the one who was honest about that. Who else supported both? Well, all of them, really. So did Trump. Funny how someone who campaigned on being anti-establishment fell so directly in line with the establishment ways.

donald-trump-trump.gif

170522-trump-netanyahu-joint-statement-ew-141p.jpg

Some who are near sighted think Biden is solidifying his next term. He has seemed nearly catatonic to me, speaking with his louth barely opening. Is the United States viewed as intimidating with Biden at the helm ? The answer is unequivocally no. Its no accident major war has broken out in two geopolitical regions with China also threatening the Pacific. Would Trump be getting trounced like this? I have to admit it, probsbly not.

Back