Elections Arab and Muslim American support for Biden is falling hard.

Indians can't have dual citizenships. They can live there even if they don't have indian citizenship but they can't vote
And compared to muslims, hindus are 1000x more respectable immigrants

I know that, but the point remains Hindus are hypocrites for their positions.

Indians can't have dual citizenships. They can live there even if they don't have indian citizenship but they can't vote
And compared to muslims, hindus are 1000x more respectable immigrants
Caste system based ideology that targets their own minorities over here= respectful immigrants?

cool take

That's exactly what he did, it was a soft coup, a paper coup.

How much evidence do you need? Does he have to get in front of a camera and say "yup I did it"?

Because his conspirators have been saying "yup we did it."

There's no evidence supporting such a thing. If you have evidence of Trump calling for a coup, provide it.

There's no evidence supporting such a thing. If you have evidence of Trump calling for a coup, provide it.

obviously no real coup or insurrection. That is all these people holy onto tho, as Biden is clearly the worst president ever.

they will say, “ha, no way trump will win over the independents!” As if there hasn’t been a surge of podcasters like Rogan, people like musk, etc who have now come out and said things were better under trump.

Even someone like RFK Jr agreeing now with trump on many things.

the COVID lock downs and vaccine mandates.

School board issues.

the border.

economy and inflation, brink of ww3 begging to hundreds of billions for other countries

It is laughable to see them grasp at “the insurrection”. It is the crutch of their cognitive dissonance, breaking from the mass psychosis known as TDS

trump is literally the most popular he has ever been.

he is getting at least 81 million votes, so Joe needs all these radicals to come out for him.

This historic move by the Biden admin, to stand up to Islamophobia, will surely win back over the Jewish people who feel shocked about the progressive left right now.

it will also surely win back over the far left who support hamas killing Jews as Palestine continues to be bombed out

Last edited:
No he didn't.
His buddy Lindsay Graham tried to get Biden votes thrown out.
Republicans in Wisconsin tried to get Biden votes thrown out
In some States Republicans attempted to send fake electors
Trump tried to pressure an official in Michigan to NOT say the voting was legit

What a pedestrian response. There is NOTHING Jewish about modern Israel. From their laws to their very existence given the Torah clearly states the Jews are not permitted to return to their homeland until the Messiah returns. Law of Kings 11:1-2

Now, that's faith and I get that so I will use basic standards to prove my point. I have no issues with Judaism or the Jewish people. I do, however, has a big issues with a particular sub group which hides under the banner of Judaism but have no loyalty to it. This group controls Israel, Biden's government, most of our Ivy League institutions, and teachers unions. Their control isn't hidden. They literally applaud their domination of these institutions. This, however, is all at the expense of the American and Palestinian people. That is something I cannot support, ever. Israel has a right to exist at this point, but until the Palestinians are given their own land, government, and military, there is no way to argue Israel is an 'innocent' side given they are literally occupying Gaza and the West Bank for decades, and have murdered tens of thousands of Palestinians.
Israel has had nobody in Gaza since 2005. Israel tried to get Egypt to take Gaza, Egypt didn't want it.

Trump is crushing the other GOP candidates with GOP voters but I do not believe he has won over the independents.

How so?

Trump attempted a coup, to overthrow a democratically elected President. That's pretty high up there for authoritarianism.
Funny how so many im not a trump fan always wind up defending him on here

man people are just getting really comfortable being openly racist to Jews recently

It’s funny that you not only assume he was talking about Jews, but you didn’t even attempt to refute what he said.

It’s funny that you not only assume he was talking about Jews, but you didn’t even attempt to refute what he said.
You know if you read a few posts later he specifically states he’s talking about Jews. I mean it’s really fucking obvious that he’s talking about Jews but just so dinks like you didn’t miss out on it he confirmed it

<YeahOKJen>
keep dreaming, the higher you climb the harder the fall

That guy was straight up antisemitic, and actually went full "Hitler was right!" in the Israel/Hamas thread, after he couldn't stand trying to be subtle anymore. Funny thing, is that so many left wingers were agreeing with his previous, less on the nose, positions before he got the hammer for finally ripping his mask off and displaying the swastika tattoo on his forehead. That's what you're seeing on the streets right now, with all this shit. A bunch of fucking brain dead morons, being seduced by the most hateful fucks around, all because it fits their "must support poor brown people" mantra, and they're too stupid to see that they're getting played.

That guy was straight up antisemitic, and actually went full "Hitler was right!" in the Israel/Hamas thread, after he couldn't stand trying to be subtle anymore. Funny thing, is that so many left wingers were agreeing with his previous, less on the nose, positions before he got the hammer for finally ripping his mask off and displaying the swastika tattoo on his forehead. That's what you're seeing on the streets right now, with all this shit. A bunch of fucking brain dead morons, being seduced by the most hateful fucks around, all because it fits their "must support poor brown people" mantra, and they're too stupid to see that they're getting played.

Nobody who just hates Muslims supporting bombing civilians I suppose?

Back