Elections Arab and Muslim American support for Biden is falling hard.

Well they certainly are not going to vote republican.

The only real danger to the democrats is they just sit home and don't vote.
Yeah, I mean, why would they want a better world. Things have been going great these last 3yrs.

You think they're going to vote for Trump? Nobody thought Biden was a good candidate or had his wits about him in the first place, and they weren't even selling Biden being a good president, they were selling orange man bad and Biden barely left his house to campaign.
And the whole friggin country (and world) has suffered ever since

i bet also the limousine libtard white, Jewish lady type is also now being red pilled in real time. Maybe more so than any other group.

As I have said from the start of it, Biden will be known as the worst president of all time. Congrats to anyone who voted for him. You ruined our economy, our country, and starting ww3
And these fuckin idiots will still shout out that they would do it again too.
Liberalism is a mental disease.

Muslims has no shame lol Voting for leftists means betraying the every value of islam but they are selling themselves because delusional leftists kissing their ass. The ones with double citizenships votes for the most conservative party in their home country btw
I'm an ex-muslim and i would never vote for the western leftists if i was still a muslim. But of course i won't vote for them now either.
If you are muslim with honor you shouldn't vote for the leftists because they are against every value of yours.
But if you are an ex-muslim, you shouldn't vote for them either because leftists defends muslims killing atheists in middle east because they are against ''IsLaMoPhObİa''
This is how fucked up the situation is lol

I'd imagine the mentally ill, blue haired college kid vote is going out the window, too.

That's a shame.

At least he can count on the inbred country hicks who only get out of bed with their cousins to collect their welfare checks, score some meth, and pick up a fresh copy of Guns & Ammo to masturbate to. Apparently that's a pretty large voter base in the U.S.

<GrassoBless>

Trump is crushing the other GOP candidates with GOP voters but I do not believe he has won over the independents.
Biden has been far more authoritarian than Trump ever was.
How so?

Trump attempted a coup, to overthrow a democratically elected President. That's pretty high up there for authoritarianism.

No he didn't.

That's exactly what he did, it was a soft coup, a paper coup.

How much evidence do you need? Does he have to get in front of a camera and say "yup I did it"?

Because his conspirators have been saying "yup we did it."

And these fuckin idiots will still shout out that they would do it again too.
Liberalism is a mental disease.

watching them tip toe on the rift it is creating in the democrat party is amazing. “Uhhh yea, we now have to come to terms with this far-left radical progressive wing of the party that has really been driving things”

never seen such a sad bunch of people

“Wait, so the spoiled freak with brain damage, who never had a real job actually doesn’t care about Palestine?! How can dis be?!”

“Wait, I thought it was supposed to be MAGA Nazis doing this stuff? Maybe they were right about radical marxist taking over our institutions like our colleges, etc, huh, how about that?”

Last edited:
Support among Arab American voters for Biden has plummeted from 59% in 2020 to 17% today due mostly to his blind lap dog allegiance to iSraEL .... Not that Trump would do any better for them since he too is a their lap dog. Sucks when both parties, the media, and academia are run by the same rootless internationalist cabal.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/oct/31/biden-polling-israel-hamas-war-arab-americans
You and your terrorist sympathizers/supporters are turning this site into quite a hate echo chamber.

Awaiting the sub forum on where to round up Jews…

Lol at claiming universities that breed anti Israel hate are controlled

Except its not. Because they will show up to vote AGAINST Trump

two party system righ here.

kinda th esaem thing here, except th NDP does proivde an option which is much more pro-Pa;estian. Issue is NDP also more progressive which does not always work with religous folks.

I am interested to see what happens when the progresive move the left more left and away from Israel

You and your terrorist sympathizers/supporters are turning this site into quite a hate echo chamber.

weird he brings up academia, when so much anti-israel protests and whatnot are happening on college campuses. Not surprising, Qatar of all places is the biggest foreign funder of US Universities

https://www.nas.org/reports/outsourced-to-qatar/full-report

Oh and yes, Trump called this out years ago, was called a racist. Called out that they are doing this funding to create a favorable image (propaganda)

https://petitions.trumpwhitehouse.a...r-learning-institutes-favorable-image-country

Now the same people who called him racist then now realizing he might of had a point.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/24/business/philanthropy-colleges-harvard-upenn-israel/index.html

I' think we are likely to see a lot of apathy that results in less voting in 2024

I think you're gonna be wrong.

People have been turning out in droves to vote against Republicans in every election after 2016.

In battleground states, I don't think people are going to get complacent and let Republicans legislate their bodily autonomy. I also think the independents and actual moderates are still just sick of the crazy MTG type candidates of the world.

If republicans ran neo-con type candidates, I would agree that there would be a lot of voter apathy. I'd probably be one of those voters myself. But given the state of the Republican party, people are still going to turn out to vote against their clown show.

man people are just getting really comfortable being openly racist to Jews recently

The potential for mass political realignment after this plays out will be interesting

The enemy of your enemy is not always your friend

Muslims has no shame lol Voting for leftists means betraying the every value of islam but they are selling themselves because delusional leftists kissing their ass. The ones with double citizenships votes for the most conservative party in their home country btw
I'm an ex-muslim and i would never vote for the western leftists if i was still a muslim. But of course i won't vote for them now either.
If you are muslim with honor you shouldn't vote for the leftists because they are against every value of yours.
But if you are an ex-muslim, you shouldn't vote for them either because leftists defends muslims killing atheists in middle east because they are against ''IsLaMoPhObİa''

You should post more. Would love to hear more of your perspective coming from your background

You don’t often hear about diversity in Texas because we’re supposed to be backward “Red Necks”. But Texas and especially the Houston area is almost as diverse as anywhere in the US. And there’s Austin…

Texas Politics isn’t focused on solely “Diversity, Equity and Inclusion”. It’s focused on personal freedom/oppurtunity and mainly most of us just want to be left alone and live our lives. I know and work with people from all over the work in my field. Race and Religion just isn’t an issue. We just want to do our jobs.

Are there issues with far religious right in some isolated rural areas… sure. But most of the State isn’t that way.

There’s also are far left leadership clustered inside the city centers. But like here in the Houston, that influence is limited and dissapears once you get the suburbs. It rarely affects anyone daily… Except maybe the higher crime the closer you get to downtown Houston.

It’s a crazy mix sometimes here… but I like living in my little town of Seabrook on the Bay.

Jews in America vote liberal but are conservative for Israel.
Hindus in America vote liberal but are conservative for India.
It's disgraceful.

It's not the universities are creating anti-Israel sentiment. Common sense and morality is. For once the leftists students are correct in their strong opposition of Israel's illegal occupation and murder of thousands of Palestinians over the decade. Don't' worry, though, the khazarian experiment in Israel will come to an end soon enough. They know they're on borrowed time. Which is why they hoping against all odds Russia loses; so they can return to their original homeland once Ukraine is depopulated.

Jews in America vote liberal but are conservative for Israel.
Hindus in America vote liberal but are conservative for India.
It's disgraceful.
Indians can't have dual citizenships. They can live there even if they don't have indian citizenship but they can't vote
And compared to muslims, hindus are 1000x more respectable immigrants

Back