Elections Arab and Muslim American support for Biden is falling hard.

Oris79

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Except its not. Because they will show up to vote AGAINST Trump

Nah, this is red line shit for them. Support among Democrats for the administration has already dropped like 11% in a week. That's HUGE. They won't vote for Trump, but a third party like Cornell West...

Meanwhile, Trump ain't losing anybody. This situation is a catastrophe for Biden, because he courted so many hard left morons, who demand full allegiance to their causes. Soon you'll likely see the hard left portion of congress publicly denounce Biden over this. This isn't softball shit, like student loan forgiveness. This is life and death, and Biden is supporting the deaths of their terrorist heroes.

Notice that the way this conflict is being handled is different than Covid or Ukraine, in which any dissent against the official narrative was implicitly or overtly forbidden. The media usually informs us what our new opinion is supposed to be and censors everything else. This time the coverage is bipolar, leading to people becoming divided and bickering over which side of the soap opera they prefer. There's always an angle though, right now it's a little too early to see what it is. Maybe they'll declare there's a "surge of antisemitism" and pass new laws to censor social media, for example. They can't do that if people are muzzled from day 1 like with the previous "crises."

Nah, this is red line shit for them. Support among Democrats for the administration has already dropped like 11% in a week. That's HUGE. They won't vote for Trump, but a third party like Cornell West...

Meanwhile, Trump ain't losing anybody. This situation is a catastrophe for Biden, because he courted so many hard left morons, who demand full allegiance to their causes. Soon you'll likely see the hard left portion of congress publicly denounce Biden over this. This isn't softball shit, like student loan forgiveness. This is life and death, and Biden is supporting the deaths of their terrorist heroes.

I' think we are likely to see a lot of apathy that results in less voting in 2024

man people are just getting really comfortable being openly racist to Jews recently

He never mentioned them and the fact your mind immediately went to them shows how corrupt your mind is, sir. And jews aren't a race.

man people are just getting really comfortable being openly racist to Jews recently

What a pedestrian response. There is NOTHING Jewish about modern Israel. From their laws to their very existence given the Torah clearly states the Jews are not permitted to return to their homeland until the Messiah returns. Law of Kings 11:1-2

Now, that's faith and I get that so I will use basic standards to prove my point. I have no issues with Judaism or the Jewish people. I do, however, has a big issues with a particular sub group which hides under the banner of Judaism but have no loyalty to it. This group controls Israel, Biden's government, most of our Ivy League institutions, and teachers unions. Their control isn't hidden. They literally applaud their domination of these institutions. This, however, is all at the expense of the American and Palestinian people. That is something I cannot support, ever. Israel has a right to exist at this point, but until the Palestinians are given their own land, government, and military, there is no way to argue Israel is an 'innocent' side given they are literally occupying Gaza and the West Bank for decades, and have murdered tens of thousands of Palestinians.

They're not exactly liking what they're being told to right now...
You think they're going to vote for Trump? Nobody thought Biden was a good candidate or had his wits about him in the first place, and they weren't even selling Biden being a good president, they were selling orange man bad and Biden barely left his house to campaign.

What a pedestrian response. There is NOTHING Jewish about modern Israel. From their laws to their very existence given the Torah clearly states the Jews are not permitted to return to their homeland until the Messiah returns. Law of Kings 11:1-2
it's not the torrah it's Moses ben Maimon book

and israel is a very jewish country, there is even a Sanhedrin court

Well they certainly are not going to vote republican.

The only real danger to the democrats is they just sit home and don't vote.

Now, that's faith and I get that so I will use basic standards to prove my point. I have no issues with Judaism or the Jewish people. I do, however, has a big issues with a particular sub group which hides under the banner of Judaism but have no loyalty to it. This group controls Israel, Biden's government, most of our Ivy League institutions, and teachers unions. Their control isn't hidden. They literally applaud their domination of these institutions. This, however, is all at the expense of the American and Palestinian people. That is something I cannot support, ever. Israel has a right to exist at this point, but until the Palestinians are given their own land, government, and military, there is no way to argue Israel is an 'innocent' side given they are literally occupying Gaza and the West Bank for decades, and have murdered tens of thousands of Palestinians.
Based.

Support among Arab American voters for Biden has plummeted from 59% in 2020 to 17% today due mostly to his blind lap dog allegiance to iSraEL ....

Who gives a shit?

And Biden is supporting Israel.

So who are they planning on voting for in 54 weeks?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back