Elections Arab and Muslim American support for Biden is falling hard.

So I saw this article earlier saying RFK Jr is pulling 22% of the vote if you include him with Trump and Biden, and 19% if you include Cornell West as well. So wanted to see what his thoughts on Israel-Palestine and he might even be more pro-Israel than the frontrunners:

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4289365-rfk-jr-trump-votes-biden-three-way-race-poll/

Cornell West looks to be the only notable candidate that shares the Pro-Palestine crowd views.

Except its not. Because they will show up to vote AGAINST Trump

Biden is not their only other option. RFK polled at 22% in a three way race.

:: checks his stance on Israel::

Yeah..... We're fucked no matter who wins in 2024. No matter who wins, Israel will have a blank check for Apartheid, genocide and ethnic cleansing.

Good job, America......

So I saw this article earlier saying RFK Jr is pulling 22% of the vote if you include him with Trump and Biden, and 19% if you include Cornell West as well. So wanted to see what his thoughts on Israel-Palestine and he might even be more pro-Israel than the frontrunners:

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4289365-rfk-jr-trump-votes-biden-three-way-race-poll/

Cornell West looks to be the only notable candidate that shares the Pro-Palestine crowd views.

Cornell might as well have already dropped out of the race.

Peter Daou already fucked over his campaign, exactly as he was sent to do.

He doesn't have the infrastructure or funding for an independent run. While my political views most closely align with his, I acknowledge he really needed the Green Party ballot access.

No matter who wins in 2024, we will unconditionally support the Apartheid state of Israel.

I was considering voting for RFK because he at least speaks to people as if they are intelligent instead of just looking for meaningless soundbites, but I can't get on board with his stance on Israel.

Looks like another presidential election where I get to stay home.

I wonder if the US will ever get a real multi party system. You'd need some kind of situation where they get Biden vs. a non-Trump candidate and then both RFK Jr. and Trump running as independents. Would be wild to see.

Cornell might as well have already dropped out of the race.

Peter Daou already fucked over his campaign, exactly as he was sent to do.

He doesn't have the infrastructure or funding for an independent run. While my political views most closely align with his, I acknowledge he really needed the Green Party ballot access.

No matter who wins in 2024, we will unconditionally support the Apartheid state of Israel.

I was considering voting for RFK because he at least speaks to people as if they are intelligent instead of just looking for meaningless soundbites, but I can't get on board with his stance on Israel.

Looks like another presidential election where I get to stay home.

I feel he's pretty sincere but everytime I want to jump on board I find out some other wacky stance of his.

I wonder if the US will ever get a real multi party system. You'd need some kind of situation where they get Biden vs. a non-Trump candidate and then both RFK Jr. and Trump running as independents. Would be wild to see.

With the Electorial College it's too "risky" for most people to jump to a 3rd party with almost no chance at winning. They rather just hold their nose and vote for the person they dislike the least. As a result 2 parties hold all the power and money. It's unfortunate you don't see more parties on a smaller level at least but I think it's just set up to be this way.

<{outtahere}>
hey guys, check the TS out now.

So, basically, not once did you ever refute what he said.

All you did was jump to conclusions (granted, the correct conclusion, but it still says something about you), call him names and now, gloat that he is banned.

Good job … I guess.

<{hughesimpress}>

So, basically, not once did you ever refute what he said.

All you did was jump to conclusions (granted, the correct conclusion, but it still says something about you), call him names and now, gloat that he is banned.

Good job … I guess.

<{hughesimpress}>
Im sorry, did you think that what he was writing was something to be entertained as a serious argument? And I didn't jump to any conclusion. It was blatantly obvious.

Also I didn't call him a name, I just correctly applied a label to him indirectly. I did call you a name though. Hopefully you learn from this

In battleground states, I don't think people are going to get complacent and let Republicans legislate their bodily autonomy.

You're telling us that these people will vote for Joe Biden; a candidate who said "no vaccine mandates" then switched to "get injected and prove your vax status or get fired"? They're dumb enough to think that vax mandate / vax passport Democrats believe in and support "bodily autonomy"?

These people will choose to remain ignorant that Attorney General Ken Paxton and Republicans in Congress fought against the mandate and fought FOR the bodily autonomy that Biden legislated AGAINST and the Repubs won, ending the mandate for US Troops?

You don't have to answer, we already know that the people that you're referencing are that stupid and short-sighed and a totally complacent group of voters as it concerns bodily autonomy if it's "their guy" making rules against it.

Last edited:
You're telling us that these people will vote for Joe Biden; a candidate who said "no vaccine mandates" then switched to "get injected and prove your vax status or get fired"? They're dumb enough to think that vax mandate / vax passport Democrats believe in and support "bodily autonomy"?

These people will choose to remain ignorant that Attorney General Ken Paxton and Republicans in Congress fought against the mandate and fought FOR the bodily autonomy that Biden legislated AGAINST and the Repubs won, ending the mandate for US Troops?

You don't have to answer, we already know that the people that you're referencing are that stupid and short-sighed and a totally complacent group of voters as it concerns bodily autonomy if it's "their guy" making rules against it.

No offense brother, but I'm pretty sure that Dems are going to support vaccines over abortions.

And no, sleepy Joe isn't firing you from your job if you don't have a vaccine. The Biden administration ended vaccine mandates for federal employees months ago lol. I'm not sure where you are getting info from, but Joe Biden isn't getting you fired from your job. The Biden administration has also never forced COVID vaccines on any sort of national scale.

However, what we have seen is republicans trying time and time again to circumvent the will of the people and attempt to force abortion laws on to state that do not support them. We have seen deep red states overwhelmingly go against Republicans on abortion and there are some who are still supporting national bans lmao.

Good fucking luck with that shit.

Also hilarious that you cite Ken Paxton as if he's some sort of fighter for your rights. Lick those boots even harder brother. I'm sure Ken would love to steal even more of your tax money for his personal use.

Last edited:
How about we make a thread about any groups where Biden’s support is actually going up?

Lol, little do they know that this is the most vacationing president in history and isn’t home

Trump calls to ban US entry for immigrants wanting to abolish Israel: 'Not going to get in'

"If you hate America, if you want to abolish Israel, if you sympathize with jihadists, and then you don't want your country to do well, you don't want your country to be successful, you're just not going to get in, you're not getting in, you're not coming into our country," Tump said.

--
Yeah.. I don't think (just a hunch ofcourse) most Muslim Americans are going to vote Trump

--
I don't know if Trump's proposed ban is even constitutional. Also why just Israel?
- Why not anyone who support's the CCP's stance that Taiwan is a part of China
- Why not anyone supporting Putin and Russia?
- Anyone supporting Qatar

How is such a law even going to be implemented?

This looks more like virtue signalling by Trump.

Biden is not their only other option. RFK polled at 22% in a three way race.

:: checks his stance on Israel::

Yeah..... We're fucked no matter who wins in 2024. No matter who wins, Israel will have a blank check for Apartheid, genocide and ethnic cleansing.

Good job, America......
I mean, China, North-Korea and many other countries are doing fucked up shit too without US intervening. Why would it be different here?

Biden doing Biden things...

Search function still sucks ..

You can support the Arabs or the Jews, but not both.

Because at heart, the Arab will always want to kill the Jew.

Back