• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I thought Ian Gary was a striker?

I never said it was a bad thing...what I said is a lot of these guys know if they get there and hold on they'll win the round ... literally no incentive to try and finish the fight.
So taking the back is a bad thing now. And Garry almost finished the fight in the 1st. He was more active for a choke then than lopes was against ige in the 2nd round. Go complain about lopes wasting time if you’re consistent, but you’re not

He lost the fight. MvP negated everything he did. Garry ate some bombs which can't be negated

He added Machado to his last name, is living in Brazil and being coached and cornered by Damien Maia.

I'd have been more surprised if he didn't grapple MVP.

I never said it was a bad thing...what I said is a lot of these guys know if they get there and hold on they'll win the round ... literally no incentive to try and finish the fight.
It’s a dominant position. He was throwing punches the whole time. A back triangle hurts too, first time I got put in one I had to tap just from the pain

It’s a dominant position. He was throwing punches the whole time. A back triangle hurts too, first time I got put in one I had to tap just from the pain

I've been in quite a few, and yeah they suck but those "punches", my fuckin grandmother would've took those and laughed sir.

I've been in quite a few, and yeah they suck but those "punches", my fuckin grandmother would've took those and laughed sir.
More punches than MVP was throwing but I can see we won’t see eye to eye on this

MVP might be the fastest 37 year old in UFC history. That dude can strike with the best of them. Unfortunately he was on top of Garry in round 3 and didn't throw any GNP, or try any submissions. Garry is annoying but is a well rounded MMA fighter.

I know people don’t like counting strikes from the bottom but Garry landed some decent elbows down there in the third. He also got the back and landed a few decent shots from there. I’d have to rewatch it but I don’t remember MVP landing very much in the third.

Pretty uneventful fight regardless but a lot of people predicted that when it got announced. Still would’ve liked to see Garry beat the piss out of Colby though.

Stinky ass performance from the Irishman

Something to see on a Fight Night, not in the main card of a PPV event

Oh so in round 2 when MVP pieces him up...that doesn't count?

I think Im done with Sherdog today...be good sir much love.
I Said in one round, not in the first round. The one round is the second round

Back