I need a dog, suggestions?

HeffDoesWant

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
So i want to get my boys a dog but I can't decide what sort, hoping to get some suggestions.

My boys are 4 and 2.
Live in a townhouse so small yard.

Don't want anything that needs walking twice a day or is aggressive.

Live in Australia so things like a bulldog is out (overheat).

My suggestion is you get a koala.

A chick I knew had a maltese. She could bring it to work and it pretty much slept all day.

The-Maltese-HP-long.jpg

A chick I knew had a maltese. She could bring it to work and it pretty much slept all day.

The-Maltese-HP-long.jpg
I have two Maltese. (One is 25% poodle so technically a maltipoo) They are very hard to train (stupid) and are barkers. Cutest and silliest dogs I’ve ever had though.

The toy poodle I had was truly a good dog too. So smart and easy to train.

I’ve heard great things about Shetland sheepdogs. They do shed a lot though. Definitely my next dog if I ever get one after.

Shetland-Sheepdog-Facing-Right.jpg

Traits

Shetland sheepdogs are known for their gentle, sweet, pleasing personality. They are also playful and affectionate, all traits that have made them a popular family pet. Breed experts often comment that Shelties like to please; coupled with their intelligence, it is no wonder they excel at obedience training.

Last edited:
I have two Maltese. They are very hard to train (stupid) and are barkers.

I’ve heard great things about Shetland sheepdogs. The toy poodle I had was truly a good dog too. So smart and easy to train

But they are soo adorable lol. Plus TS wants something small and low energy.

A toy poodle is a good suggestion. How much would one of those cost?

But they are soo adorable lol. Plus TS wants something small and low energy.

A toy poodle is a good suggestion. How much would one of those cost?
They really are so cute and funny. They actually are decently high energy if you keep them healthy. Toy poodle cost about the same 1.5 - 3 grand normally

Last edited:
Back