Economy How to survive the upcoming Coronavirus Recession/Depression

Lol I own quite a few investment properties and also did mortgages before. I def have an idea that you’re talking out your ass

And like I said genius, if QUALIFY you can cash out refinance. You still don’t get that basic point.

It is mind boggling you are arguing this. At a time half the workforce is out of work. All other investments are down 40+%. Housing has completely frozen with no buyers.

And you think it would be easy to cash out your equity on a home.

Your point about qualifying means nothing. That is entirely up to the lender. If the lender believes your home will depreciate 30% next month....you are not cashing out 100% of your home right now

Last edited:
It is mind boggling you are arguing this. At a time half the workforce is out of work. All other investments are down 40+%. Housing has completely frozen with no buyers.

And you think it would be easy to cash out your equity on a home.

Your point about qualifying means nothing. That is entirely up to the lender. If the lender believes your home will depreciate 30% next month....you are not cashing out 100% of your home right now

^
^
^
Lol can you imagine posting this nonsense and thinking you have a clue what you’re talking about

Who is cashing out 100% of a home? You have to QUALIFY for the loan you dope. You can cash out refinance if you QUALIFY.

and it’s not “only up to the lender.” There are federal laws that are in place that lenders have to follow.

please just stop talking. You are an idiot and you def don’t own a home

^
^
^
Lol can you imagine posting this nonsense and thinking you have a clue what you’re talking about

Who is cashing out 100% of a home? You have to QUALIFY for the loan you dope. You can cash out refinance if you QUALIFY.

and it’s not “only up to the lender.” There are federal laws that are in place that lenders have to follow.

please just stop talking. You are an idiot and you def don’t own a home

I can not believe you are still arguing this. It is as if you have no clue what is happening right now.

Yes. You have been able to cash out 100% of your home. Even more in the past.

I have owned 3 homes in my lifetime

Again, I am 100% sure it is NOT easy to take equity out of your home right now. The market is frozen and will likely COLLAPSE in the next 60 days.

Few lenders are gonna hand out checks to unemployed homeowners when their housing equity is evaporating as we speak. I'd say 60% of homeowners can not qualify simply do to their employment status.

Now please go shitpost in another thread

I can not believe you are still arguing this. It is as if you have no clue what is happening right now.

Yes. You have been able to cash out 100% of your home. Even more in the past.

I have owned 3 homes in my lifetime

Again, I am 100% sure it is NOT easy to take equity out of your home right now. The market is frozen and will likely COLLAPSE in the next 60 days.

Few lenders are gonna hand out checks to unemployed homeowners when their housing equity is evaporating as we speak

Now please go shitpost in another thread

My brother is writing refinance loans all week. If you qualify you can refinance

Now Please go away. You’ve never owned a house and have no Fn clue what you’re talking about. Owned 3 homes lmao. Sureeeee

your last post before this one was proof of that. Please go away. Please don’t respond to me with your brain dead opinions

Annnnyway, back to the good spirit of the thread: my wife was in line at the grocery store and she got to chatting with the woman in front of her. Turns out she’s a nurse and stressed to the gills. So my wife bought what little groceries she had for her - and she said she’d repay the favor to someone. Exactly the type of “let’s lean on each other” mentality I’m after.

granted, that nurse 100% makes more than my wife lol but I thought it was a great gesture towards someone who’s on the front-lines.

Last edited:
My brother is writing refinance loans all week. If you qualify you can refinance

Now Please go away. You’ve never owned a house and have no Fn clue what you’re talking about. Owned 3 homes lmao. Sureeeee

your last post before this one was proof of that. Please go away. Please don’t respond to me with your brain dead opinions

Are you joking. I never said a damn thing about qualifying. No one fucking qualifies for shit right now dummy.

Half the population is jobless or on forced leave. Investments are cut in half. And last the biggest one....the real estate market is FROZEN! There is no baseline for prices.

You seem to think because 10% of the population MIGHT qualify that makes it easy. No....wrong. to the vast majority of Americans it is impossible to take equity out of their home

Again. Go shitpost elsewhere. Or if you must continue derailing and flaming PM me so this thread can continue without it being clogged up with this shit

Are you joking. I never said a damn thing about qualifying. No one fucking qualifies for shit right now dummy.

Half the population is jobless or on forced leave. Investments are cut in half. And last the biggest one....the real estate market is FROZEN! There is no baseline for prices.

You seem to think because 10% of the population MIGHT qualify that makes it easy. No....wrong. to the vast majority of Americans it is impossible to take equity out of their home

Again. Go shitpost elsewhere.

Lol well except for the people who qualify.... “no one qualifies” lmao

please run back to your hole troll.

Lol well except for the people who qualify.... “no one qualifies” lmao

please run back to your hole troll.

Lol. What percentage of the population EASILY can take equity out in your opinion

Because that's what I stated in the post you flamed

Shit man. I actually thought this could be a decent thread.

War Room gonna War Room

When you do get back to work, dont waste the money you make. Thats very hard for our generation but this is the only way youll survive

When you do get back to work, dont waste the money you make. Thats very hard for our generation but this is the only way youll survive

Instilled this in my daughter. And I think watching current events just reinforced it

Lol. What percentage of the population EASILY can take equity out in your opinion

Because that's what I stated in the post you flamed

The people who qualify. What the heck don’t you get fella?

I know I’m just entertaining a bored troll right now but you’re simply not getting the very basics of this.

this is what you said earlier “Your point about qualifying means nothing. That is entirely up to the lender.”

that quote is 100% wrong. That’s how I know you have no clue what you’re talking about. There are federal regulations lenders and mortgage brokers have to follow on their end as well.

Bbbbuuuttt you knew all that already

Instilled this in my daughter. And I think watching current events just reinforced it
Pretty much. I was guilty of it as a young adult. Still am, although ive learned to save when things are good. Things are going to get tough for a few months here, but im in a good place. I have a few months of breathing room and am grateful my parents drilled it into my head all those years

The people who qualify. What the heck don’t you get fella?

I know I’m just entertaining a bored troll right now but you’re simply not getting the very basics of this.

this is what you said earlier “Your point about qualifying means nothing. That is entirely up to the lender.”

that quote is 100% wrong. That’s how I know you have no clue what you’re talking about. There are federal regulations lenders and mortgage brokers have to follow on their end as well.

Bbbbuuuttt you knew all that already

Sigh

Is the tantrum over? You actually have anything of substance to contribute that might help others?

If you continue this I will ask a Mod to delete your posts(and my replies)and rid you from the thread.

If you need to continue this tirade just PM me and we could really go at it and insult each other as much as will make you happy

Pretty much. I was guilty of it as a young adult. Still am, although ive learned to save when things are good. Things are going to get tough for a few months here, but im in a good place. I have a few months of breathing room and am grateful my parents drilled it into my head all those years

I think we were all guilty of it at some point of our lives

Sigh

Is the tantrum over? You actually have anything of substance to contribute that might help others?

If you continue this I will ask a Mod to delete your posts and rid you from the thread.

If you need to continue this tirade just PM me and we could really go at it and insult each other as much as will make you happy

Lol what a can you are. There is nothing to continue. You’ve already made a fool of yourself.

just remember your quote and how 100% wrong it is.

“Your point about qualifying means nothing. That is entirely up to the lender.” -SBJJ

...and back to the spirit of this thread. I figured I'd start getting into canning/pressure canning. I know I'm a little late to the party, but my dad's generation was almost entirely independent. Grew their own food and hunted for their own meat, bartered with what little they did have - that was only ~70 years ago.

So, I figured I'd get back into hunting and start a hydroponic garden. I'm imagining times are gonna get pretty tough.

Anyone seeing any value in the market?

Was actually eyeing BA(Boeing)

Been holding a chunk of COST(Costco) for many years and may add more

Back