Economy How to survive the upcoming Coronavirus Recession/Depression

I’m more worried it’ll be a big asshole during the good times.

seriously though, I used to drink too much and it put a strain on my marriage and personal relationships. I don’t recommend it.

Lol. Only strain I get from it is women complaining about it.

Helpful during both my divorces and time in the military. The thought had crossed my mind of my work closes it would be an issue

Mildly off topic but seeing so many men (good men) drown their sorrows in rum growing up (including my grandfather on my dads side) put me off alcohol for life.....I still have never drunk beer or liquor. My family has some very heavy drinkers btw

Get drunk/high on life like you’re friend Alex fellas haha

Last edited:
Mildly off topic but seeing so many men (good men) drown their sorrows in rum growing up (including my grandfather on my dads side) put me of alcohol for life.....I still have never drunk beer or liquor. My family has some very heavy drinkers btw

Get drunk/high on life me you’re friend Alex fellas haha
had 2 uncles die of alcohol related health problems. I have an uncle right now in Nicaragua currently killing himself with booze. Mental health problems are mad real and mad not dealt with in the latino community.

had 2 uncles die of alcohol related health problems. I have an uncle right now in Nicaragua currently killing himself with booze. Mental health problems are mad real and mad not dealt with in the latino community.

You ain’t kidding man. Sometimes we just have to laugh about it to mask the negatives. My uncle in Cuba got so drunk once he decided to ride his bike to another province (we still have no idea why) and collapsed about a mile away from his house on a sand hill at a construction site. My grandmother and dad were driving by and my grandma honest to God says “look at that dumb drunk fuck” or mira a el boracho e pinga ese haha. Until they got closer and she screams “my God it’s my baby boy!” My uncle is 56 and still can’t live this moment down. Supposedly that was the only time my dad heard my grandmother curse

You ain’t kidding man. Sometimes we just have to laugh about it to mask the negatives. My uncle in Cuba got so drunk once he decided to ride his bike to another province (we still have no idea why) and collapsed about a mile away from his house on a sand hill at a construction site. My grandmother and dad were driving by and my grandma honest to God says “look at that dumb drunk fuck” or mira a el boracho e pinga ese haha. Until they got closer and she screams “my God it’s my baby boy!” My uncle is 56 and still can’t live this moment down. Supposedly that was the only time my dad heard my grandmother curse
dan lastima. My dad said the sounds of my uncle dying from his body giving up from booze are the scariest thing hes ever heard. He said hed never seen someone in so much pain. I quit drinking 4 years ago after the hangovers started to feel like I had coronavirus. I remember my mom saying que pareces perro envenado.

Hopefully housing crashes and I can actually buy a house in southern CA.

Btw what tunes are you guys that train UFC listening to while filling the backyard with uppercuts?

Me personally I could run through a fucking wall just with these three:

Other than that I’ve always been an old soul trapped in a young body so I get hyped to 50’s, 60’s, 70’s, and 80’s classics. Everyone tells me how weird this is, but hey

<Fedor23>

I know I’m salivating in the general direction of some properties I’ve had my eye on. A friend of mine though is obviously hating this since her home is currently on the market

The greatest generation didn’t get that name for nothing

You have a prediction on real estate? I was thinking a minimum of 35% haircut. But Trump opening up the economy early could have me rethinking that

You have a prediction on real estate? I was thinking a minimum of 35% haircut. But Trump opening up the economy early could have me rethinking that

I also wonder in housing what the correlation will be between how hard spots are hit with the virus and what it does to their housing markets.

Are bigger metro areas that get hit harder going to see housing bottom out lower than middle America and rural areas where you won't see the high death tolls and hospitals overrun? The world is smaller now, maybe there won't be a huge distinction. I'm not sure...

Sellers around me are accelerating their timeline since the next 4-8 weeks are filled with uncertainty so if that happens a boost in inventory + motivated sellers ...could be the best time to invest. Yet a lot of people are also taking their homes off the market temporarily. My guy says to not hold my breath, he doesn’t see a significant change even in a recession. Shit he actually thinks some properties will continue to rise since this isn’t like 2008 and banks are much more capitalized this go around

Hopefully housing crashes and I can actually buy a house in southern CA.
I hate to say it..... but keeping it real. My dream is to own a small complex and retire on that. It's possible that I can do that in another state..... which is another option.

I hate to say it..... but keeping it real. My dream is to own a small complex and retire on that. It's possible that I can do that in another state..... which is another option.

You could walk around the complex with your tool bet

Ofcourse nobody on Sherdog has that problem. Their portfolios all look like Warren Buffet's.

Trump better hurry up and turn America back on so my hair appointment dont get cancelled.

Back