Economy How to survive the upcoming Coronavirus Recession/Depression

Well, it it gets bad enough, I'll take to money laundering, Credit card hacking and selling White China heroin. If it REALLY comes down to it, I guess I'll have to start killing homeless people and selling their organs on the dark web. I'm quite entrepreneurial if I have to be.

I have read the entire thread and no workable answer has been given to TS except this unfortunately. Sad idea in itself but verified to work. It's ridiculous to think that this is the only on topic answer to the matter but nobody will do this unless someone is completely rotten to the core. I didn't mean the credit hacking, or heroin part I meant the sad part about the homeless

Export-Import thats a job that will never stop unless society collapses it will be the last standing job and directly linked to life and society itself. Which means I will probably be one of the last standing people on earth unless I am taken out or stupid enough to not escape to low populated Island

I have read the entire thread and no workable answer has been given to TS except this unfortunately. Sad idea in itself but verified to work. It's ridiculous to think that this is the only on topic answer to the matter but nobody will do this unless someone is completely rotten to the core. I didn't mean the credit hacking, or heroin part I meant the sad part about the homeless
I was only joking. I wouldn't make it that far. I'd either run off into the wilderness and live primitively or I'd Chris Beniot my way out of the situation.

All one can do is stay calm and be prepared. The blame game isn’t going to help you with anything

The only certainty here is in 9 months there are going to be a shit ton of babies
Boomer's 2.0

Back