How the spehere works video

You herbs would be crying if the UFC would go bankrupt, which would probably be the case if anyone other than Dana running it. Just like all the other orgs.
The UFC going bankrupt would be the best thing that could possibly happen to MMA.

Fighters could once again have an actual free market with competition to drive up their value rather than one org with the lowest profit split in all of professional sports. Fighters could once again keep their full sponsorship without being subject to this horseshit venom deal.

Dana used to go on and on about how UFC wasn't like boxing yet here we are with:

TWO UFC HW CHAMPS who wont fucking fight eachother. That's boxing bullshit 101. Not to mention the lineal champ Francis who also won't face the other 2.

A lackluster top heavy card and a bunch of no names fighting for peanuts on the undercard.

Boxing may have its flaws... but at least the fighters are the stars and the fighters who generate the big revenues are well compensated, with 50+% revenue share.

The Sphere show is actually quite the perfect microcosm for the current UFC. "The Sphere is the star of the show" perfectly encapsulates the UFCs brand first approach. The UFC is so detached from reality and detached from the fanbase that they actually believe they don't need a fight the fans are invested in to sell an event they are billing as "the greatest live sporting event in the history of sports."

________

It's amazing that people still give Dana credit as being some amazing CEO. He came right out of the gate and went 40 million into debt and got bailed out by his wealthy friends the Fertitas.

He is a promoter and he is horrible at promoting, hasn't created a new star in nearly a decade and spends more time talking shit about his fighters than building fan support for them.

He is a cancer on the sport.

He sets the bar so phenomenally low that ANYONE who takes the healm after him will look like a genius simply for speaking mildly intelligently and not insulting the fanbase and fighters and not assaulting their wife on camera.

TBF I don't see the dumb takes about piracy, Jon and MM as part of the promotion for the Sphere card.

But yeH, dude has done a terrible job all around with 306.

It's like one of those Pink Floyd Lazer light shows crossed with MMA.
It isn't congruent imo.
Do I want to blow lines and see JBG ultra violence or do I want to take mushrooms and vibe on the aesthetic of the audio video tech?
The whole thing is confusing to me and Dana hasn't explained it very well by saying 'it's a one of one'.

Edit: this guy does a pretty good job of explaining how amazing and soulless the Sphere is

This is a worthy watch for anyone asking “what is it about the sphere that makes it such a big deal?”
Spoiler Alert: nothing, it’s a giant billboard and there’s nothing that would make you want to watch an athletic event (or any event for that matter) there. Overpriced, overrated. Kinda like every UFC PPV.

In summary: long live ONE FC, especially their Muy Thai events

disagree I think it could be cool but we will have to wait and see, its all new terrain.

Because then again if it churns out to be bunk I wont be that surprised ha.
(and the haptic feedback seats thing sounds stupid to me and obviously only matters for people actually at the show.)
You could be totally right, all I’m going off of is the stuff I’ve seen on the interior and the price.

It could be a great once ever event though.

I found this video interesting. You may or may not...

My biggest takeaway is that Dana and the UFC have just done a TERRIBLE job promoting this event.

1- Dana is just trash all around at this point.
I am sick of him. I feel like the collective mma world is getting sick of him.
His take on piracy, Jon Jones and Mighty Mouse are mind bogglingly dumb, he is wildly out of touch.

2- the UFCs idea that the Sphere is the star of the show only works if you actually can convey why the Sphere is interesting and will make for a good show, which imo, Dana has failed MISERABLY at doing.

2b- Doing a supposed big card and not investing in a few more big names, and having a BW main event was an idea so dumb only someone surrounded by people afraid to tell them their ideas are bad could ever think is a good idea.

/rant. I don't want to distract too far from the actual info on how the Sphere works with my rant on UFC brass current state as hot flaming dogshit

Yikes I had No idea why the sphere was a big deal. I legit thought the sphere was a venue just like T-Mobile arena with a few extra bels and whistles. I had no idea it was so next gen.

I found this video interesting. You may or may not...

My biggest takeaway is that Dana and the UFC have just done a TERRIBLE job promoting this event.

1- Dana is just trash all around at this point.
I am sick of him. I feel like the collective mma world is getting sick of him.
His take on piracy, Jon Jones and Mighty Mouse are mind bogglingly dumb, he is wildly out of touch.

2- the UFCs idea that the Sphere is the star of the show only works if you actually can convey why the Sphere is interesting and will make for a good show, which imo, Dana has failed MISERABLY at doing.

2b- Doing a supposed big card and not investing in a few more big names, and having a BW main event was an idea so dumb only someone surrounded by people afraid to tell them their ideas are bad could ever think is a good idea.

/rant. I don't want to distract too far from the actual info on how the Sphere works with my rant on UFC brass current state as hot flaming dogshit

This is exactly what's the matter with the UFC these days. Slap fighting was such a great idea of his too. Dana is a fucking embarrassment. He only makes the UFC worse.

Unless the sphere has real air stewardesses sucking me off whilst I'm watching the fights, I don't give a damn. It's a fight. Keep it simples!

They should play Brock dancing with Mexican hat and announce he is back. And that's all for Mexican touch. Imagine that.
tumblr_oadupm6KBx1u1ljrzo2_540.gif

I don't think The Sphere is meant for MMA or boxing or any combat sports, but I hope I'm wrong.

It's like one of those Pink Floyd Lazer light shows crossed with MMA.
It isn't congruent imo.
Do I want to blow lines and see JBG ultra violence or do I want to take mushrooms and vibe on the aesthetic of the audio video tech?
The whole thing is confusing to me and Dana hasn't explained it very well by saying 'it's a one of one'.

Edit: this guy does a pretty good job of explaining how amazing and soulless the Sphere is

I saw a YT short of Dead and Co at the Sphere today.

Give me a few hits of Acid and THAT and yes, sign me the fuck up. Take my money.

Floyd or at this point Gilmour and Waters on opposite sides of the stage hating eachother with backing musicians and a mind bending show... let's fucking go.

Tool- with their BRILLIANT live show visuals.

UfC ... eh? It could be cool. Maybe

They sure as fuck haven't been able to communicate any reason why it will be besides a few Mexican flag looking outside graphics.

I saw a YT short of Dead and Co at the Sphere today.

Give me a few hits of Acid and THAT and yes, sign me the fuck up. Take my money.

Floyd or at this point Gilmour and Waters on opposite sides of the stage hating eachother with backing musicians and a mind bending show... let's fucking go.

Tool- with their BRILLIANT live show visuals.

UfC ... eh? It could be cool. Maybe

They sure as fuck haven't been able to communicate any reason why it will be besides a few Mexican flag looking outside graphics.
The Sphere should have been a celebration of MMA and the UFC. It should have been a MMA circus, a psychedelic celebration of all that came from 1993.
Instead we get a strange and insincere nod to Mexican heritage.

Just give up on mma and let us enjoy it guys

The UFC going bankrupt would be the best thing that could possibly happen to MMA.
Lol of course this comment is followed up with a essay.

Not a chance but okay. Tldr

Back