• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How good is Movsar Evloev?

"Not a threat... Not dangerous"

Everyone he faces is in danger of losing.

Like his style or not... There is nothing more threatening than a loss.

Reactions: HHJ
So then, prime GSP was not dangerous, because he had so many decisions in a row?
Interesting logic.
<{Joewithit}>
To a certain degree, yes. But he caused much more damage than Movsar. The beatings of Fitch and Koschek being a few examples among several.

How many UFC fights and UFC finishes does Movsar have? At least GSP had some to speak of. Hell, his last fight he finished Bisping who isn't easy to finish whatsoever.

"Not a threat... Not dangerous"

Everyone he faces is in danger of losing.

Like his style or not... There is nothing more threatening than a loss.
Yeah, but you aren't in danger of getting knocked out, choked out, or beat down and damaged.

Just controlled, but I agree that you are in danger of having a loss.

To a certain degree, yes. But he caused much more damage than Movsar. The beatings of Fitch and Koschek being a few examples among several.

How many UFC fights and UFC finishes does Movsar have? At least GSP had some to speak of. Hell, his last fight he finished Bisping who isn't easy to finish whatsoever.
I'll concede that his opponents are not in a ton of danger of being finished, but they're definitely in danger of losing. To me, that makes him dangerous, by definition.
<Fedor23>

I'll concede that his opponents are not in a ton of danger of being finished, but they're definitely in danger of losing. To me, that makes him dangerous, by definition.
<Fedor23>
Well you are right in that he is a danger to a fighter taking an L.

I mean he's a very skilled competitor, I don't have anything against the guy. He can be fun to watch, but if he wants to make some noise he needs to get some finishes and take some chances.

he gonna be 135 , and 145 champ eventually Inshallah

I think he's top 5 material, but not champ material.

He is good. Very good.

But I don't expect someone that couldn't dominate Arnold Allen to beat Max or Volk. Levels.

I thought Allen won and from my memory Allen was the only one trying to actually fight but it was close. Allen is good tho so Evloev is good as well but after watching that it didn't make me excited to see Evloev fight again.

Back