Law House votes to impeach Mayorkas

How so? I see it as pointless posturing since Democrats control the Senate. What am I missing?

This is all about the border security issue which is shaping up to be the defining battleground of the upcoming election.

Trump's whole thing is being hawkish on the border.

People can see through the Dems ridiculous 'do nothing for three years and then claim they can't pass their border bill because of the big mean republicans' hail mary.

D94-JEy-TXYAEM5zj.jpg

Remember 'no person is illegal?' That's what people think of when they think of Dems and the border.

Dems have openly bragged for years thst their real plan for the border is to let in so many brown people it changes the face of the whole country.

This is all about the border security issue which is shaping up to be the defining battleground of the upcoming election.

Trump's whole thing is being hawkish on the border.

People can see through the Dems ridiculous 'do nothing for three years and then claim they can't pass their border bill because of the big mean republicans' hail mary.

D94-JEy-TXYAEM5zj.jpg

Remember 'no person is illegal?' That's what people think of when they think of Dems and the border.

Dems have openly bragged for years thst their real plan for the border is to let in so many brown people it changes the face of the whole country.
Lol, The GOP congress has the power to fix it, but Trump told them not too. Any bill forwarded to them, they wont vote on.
Remember moderates win elections and they are not brain washed by partisan media.
When they decided to kill the last border bill, they did not win any moderates with putting Trump before the betterment of America.
Trump loses 2024 by at least 10 million votes

Any weapon can be used both way. The democrats love some impeachment until it come back their way.

Any weapon can be used both way. The democrats love some impeachment until it come back their way.

Remind me again who the first president to be impeached?

Remind me again who the first president to be impeached?

In who's life time or are we going back to the beginning.

• Andrew Johnson in 1868.
  • William Jefferson (Bill) Clinton in 1998.
  • Donald John Trump in 2019 and 2021.
Democrats lead 2 to 1 now I guess it could be a tie with 2 to 2.

In who's life time or are we going back to the beginning.

• Andrew Johnson in 1868.
  • William Jefferson (Bill) Clinton in 1998.
  • Donald John Trump in 2019 and 2021.
Democrats lead 2 to 1 now I guess it could be a tie with 2 to 2.

Which presidents do you think were innocent?

Which presidents do you think were innocent?

Innocent? All of them did shady shit.

Clinton flat out lied under a
Oath and it was proven.

Trump did some shady shit for sure.

Mayorkas lied and tried to hide his total failure.

But he is the fall guy for Biden's handlers and supporters that wanted a open border in all but name.

I think dems are just pointing out that the Constitution calls for more than just policy you don't like.

Trump threatening to withhold congressional funds was criminal. Trump trying to incite and insurrection was criminal.

Mayorkas not doing what the maga base wants, is not. You can dress that up with all the partisan bullshit you want. But vague complaints about policy do not meet the standards of our founding document.

That, and you look like clowns for failing to produce anything on the border while pulling dumb stunts like this.

I think dems are just pointing out that the Constitution calls for more than just policy you don't like.

Trump threatening to withhold congressional funds was criminal. Trump trying to incite and insurrection was criminal.

Mayorkas not doing what the maga base wants, is not. You can dress that up with all the partisan bullshit you want. But vague complaints about policy do not meet the standards of our founding document.

That, and you look like clowns for failing to produce anything on the border while pulling dumb stunts like this.

I don't know the legal requirements but he should be removed for dereliction of duty. However that should go up the chain of command to the top.

The Republicans have introduced legislation to help secure the border before which the democrats fought. I think the last was an amendment by Ted Cruz.

Then you had creepy Joe by a stroke of the pen remove all the one Trump put in place.

All he needs to do us use that pen to put more in place. That's not going to happen because his handlers don't want it.

Well fine let's see what happens as they keep them busses rolling.

I do think the Republicans in congress need to get off their ass and present a bill to secure the border and end the reason to try and come here ileagly.

The democrats will of course never pass or even allow a vote on it.

I don't know the legal requirements but he should be removed for dereliction of duty. However that should go up the chain of command to the top.

The Republicans have introduced legislation to help secure the border before which the democrats fought. I think the last was an amendment by Ted Cruz.

Then you had creepy Joe by a stroke of the pen remove all the one Trump put in place.

All he needs to do us use that pen to put more in place. That's not going to happen because his handlers don't want it.

I do think the Republicans in congress need to get off their ass and present a bill to secure the border and end the reason to try and come here ileagly.

This has been pointed out to them several times, its really no use. I also don't exempt the republicans entirely, but its been clear for awhile who's agenda is winning here, their mistake was thinking they could gaslight the country for 4 years entirely

Well yeah, but that's the exact opposite of what happened.

The Constitution clearly requires high crimes and misdemeanors. And while there's still some debate over what exactly that means, pretty much all legal scholars would contend that it needs to be something more concrete than accusations of "dereliction of duty." You could apply that vagueness to anything.

That was almost a year ago. And it died in the Senate because it was just a rammed through partisan bill. The Senate has no obligation to rubber stamp laws they think are shit. That's why you saw them actually reach across the aisle and make a compromise. That's how good governance works.

What you want is for all of Congress to follow the whims of a small handful of trump ball-lickers. Why would they? That's not what their constituents want. I know you guys think that the world must bend to your will, even if you're in a clear minority, but that's not how our government was designed to work.

Why would the President keep the executive orders of the previous one in place, when he doesn't agree with them? This is the same line of reasoning you guys do for everything. Do exactly what we want, or we'll sabotage everything.

And it's not like Trump's executive orders were effective. We had record setting illegal immigration under Trump, with numbers that would have been even worse had he not had the benefit of a global pandemic keeping some of those numbers down.

No. Biden cannot just do, by executive order, the things that were listed in the bill republicans refused to consider. For instance, that $20 billion the Border Patrol said they could really use, can only be authorized by Congress.

And ICE just announced today that without additional funding, they may be forced to conduct mass releases of people in detention because they simply don't have the funds to keep holding them.

Democrats have already shown that they are willing to vote on a bill. House democrats agree with what the Senate sent over. Now will those same democrats vote for a shitty MAGA bill? Probably not. But if you're confidant it's what the people want, then you propose something and then run against the democrat objection.

But I don't know why we are being dishonest about the reason for republican inaction here. The right has been very clear that they won't do anything on the border because Trump wants to run on it. But republicans have already cried that this is an imminent threat that has to be addressed NOW.

So once again, Trump has put them in an impossible position. They can't do anything without going against their orange god, but they can't be seen as doing nothing since they made such a big fuss. So we're doing this retarded dance were republicans just move the goal posts to forever claim whatever's offered is not enough, all while doing nothing of their own. First, you demanded that any funding for Ukraine be tied to a border deal. Then you reject one that has both. Then you reject a stand alone bill for Ukraine funding because, wait for it, it doesn't contain a border deal.

Just take a look around you. No one, except a tiny corner of the far right world, is applauding this. Everyone else is laughing.

Well yeah, but that's the exact opposite of what happened.

The Constitution clearly requires high crimes and misdemeanors. And while there's still some debate over what exactly that means, pretty much all legal scholars would contend that it needs to be something more concrete than accusations of "dereliction of duty." You could apply that vagueness to anything.

That was almost a year ago. And it died in the Senate because it was just a rammed through partisan bill. The Senate has no obligation to rubber stamp laws they think are shit. That's why you saw them actually reach across the aisle and make a compromise. That's how good governance works.

What you want is for all of Congress to follow the whims of a small handful of trump ball-lickers. Why would they? That's not what their constituents want. I know you guys think that the world must bend to your will, even if you're in a clear minority, but that's not how our government was designed to work.

Why would the President keep the executive orders of the previous one in place, when he doesn't agree with them? This is the same line of reasoning you guys do for everything. Do exactly what we want, or we'll sabotage everything.

And it's not like Trump's executive orders were effective. We had record setting illegal immigration under Trump, with numbers that would have been even worse had he not had the benefit of a global pandemic keeping some of those numbers down.

No. Biden cannot just do, by executive order, the things that were listed in the bill republicans refused to consider. For instance, that $20 billion the Border Patrol said they could really use, can only be authorized by Congress.

And ICE just announced today that without additional funding, they may be forced to conduct mass releases of people in detention because they simply don't have the funds to keep holding them.

Democrats have already shown that they are willing to vote on a bill. House democrats agree with what the Senate sent over. Now will those same democrats vote for a shitty MAGA bill? Probably not. But if you're confidant it's what the people want, then you propose something and then run against the democrat objection.

But I don't know why we are being dishonest about the reason for republican inaction here. The right has been very clear that they won't do anything on the border because Trump wants to run on it. But republicans have already cried that this is an imminent threat that has to be addressed NOW.

So once again, Trump has put them in an impossible position. They can't do anything without going against their orange god, but they can't be seen as doing nothing since they made such a big fuss. So we're doing this retarded dance were republicans just move the goal posts to forever claim whatever's offered is not enough, all while doing nothing of their own. First, you demanded that any funding for Ukraine be tied to a border deal. Then you reject one that has both. Then you reject a stand alone bill for Ukraine funding because, wait for it, it doesn't contain a border deal.

Just take a look around you. No one, except a tiny corner of the far right world, is applauding this. Everyone else is laughing.

The bill that was presented was shit and I don't care who was in on it republican or democrat. It did little to nothing to secure the border. I'm not a Trump fan so this has nothing to do with him, it's a shit bill. Any bill that should be approved should put securing the border and stopping the flow first and foremost. It's bullshit saying Biden can't use do anything to help a great deal with the situation by orders. He will not be allowed to do that by his handlers because they don't want to. Whatever Trump did in fact did help but not fix the problems. The first thing Biden fid was to undo all that.

The upper control I the democrats doesn't want to secure the border and they would consider it " a bad look" for there party to do so.

The only way to get what is needed out of the democrats is to force them to support it through public opinion and pressure from the state and city democrats.

There will be no further agreements on fixing things that are not addressed as far as securing the border from the democrats once they pass anything. They want money for getting more in a legal and do little to nothing to stop the flow. All they want to say is they passed something. Look at the shit bill they wanted with the pressure on them now.

There will be only one chance to get what is needed as long as the democrats hold enough power to stop anything. So the only answer is to use the pressure and turn it up to get what is needed. It will not be what is actually needed but it should be a hell of a lot better then is being brought out now.

As I said the Republicans need to.get off their ass and write a bill to do what is needed and then work from it on some compromises other then what is need to stop the flow and secure the border.

The bill that was presented was shit and I don't care who was in on it republican or democrat. It did little to nothing to secure the border. I'm not a Trump fan so this has nothing to do with him, it's a shit bill.

So I guess the Border Patrol, has no idea what they're talking about? They endorsed this deal. They say they need that money NOW.

And lets stop lying. Republicans, led by Trump, said they'd vote against this bill before its contents were even known. They were pretty clear about this. This isn't something you guys studied, pondered, and then dismissed. This was something you refused to consider without even knowing what was in it.

Any bill that should be approved should put securing the border and stopping the flow first and foremost.

This is absolutely retarded. Your excuse for why you won't try and solve the border, is that the border must be solved before you even start. What the fuck does that even mean? How do the men and women working at the border, stop the flow, with what they have now? They are asking for more money to hire more people so that they can process, and deport, people who don't belong here. You are refusing to give them any money because you want them to stop the flow first? What the actual fuck?

What exactly would you direct the Border Patrol to do right now to stop the flow? Seriously, tell us. You refuse to pass a bill to change anything or give them any money, until the Border Patrol __________. Fill in that goddamn blank.

It's bullshit saying Biden can't use do anything to help a great deal with the situation by orders. He will not be allowed to do that by his handlers because they don't want to.

Mate, I cannot stress this enough: The President of the United States CANNOT authorize money for a border wall. Congress controls the purse. This is in our Constitution.

This is why when trump's dumbass made zero effort to include any money for the border in the budget bills passed by congress (when republicans controlled all three branches), he was forced to take money away from military housing (since the Constitution names the President Commander in Chief of the military, this was deemed legal) to pay for his border wall that he still failed to deliver on.

I'm getting kinda tired of having to clean up these mistakes of yours. If you want to go any further, don't just say vague shit like "Biden can do stuff but his handlers won't let him." Instead, tell us in clear language what you want him to do. It doesn't have to be long, but give me something tangible to work with.

Whatever Trump did in fact did help but not fix the problems.

Trump literally had higher illegal immigration numbers than any president before him.

So I guess the Border Patrol, has no idea what they're talking about? They endorsed this deal. They say they need that money NOW.

And lets stop lying. Republicans, led by Trump, said they'd vote against this bill before its contents were even known. They were pretty clear about this. This isn't something you guys studied, pondered, and then dismissed. This was something you refused to consider without even knowing what was in it.

This is absolutely retarded. Your excuse for why you won't try and solve the border, is that the border must be solved before you even start. What the fuck does that even mean? How do the men and women working at the border, stop the flow, with what they have now? They are asking for more money to hire more people so that they can process, and deport, people who don't belong here. You are refusing to give them any money because you want them to stop the flow first? What the actual fuck?

What exactly would you direct the Border Patrol to do right now to stop the flow? Seriously, tell us. You refuse to pass a bill to change anything or give them any money, until the Border Patrol __________. Fill in that goddamn blank.

Mate, I cannot stress this enough: The President of the United States CANNOT authorize money for a border wall. Congress controls the purse. This is in our Constitution.

This is why when trump's dumbass made zero effort to include any money for the border in the budget bills passed by congress (when republicans controlled all three branches), he was forced to take money away from military housing (since the Constitution names the President Commander in Chief of the military, this was deemed legal) to pay for his border wall that he still failed to deliver on.

I'm getting kinda tired of having to clean up these mistakes of yours. If you want to go any further, don't just say vague shit like "Biden can do stuff but his handlers won't let him." Instead, tell us in clear language what you want him to do. It doesn't have to be long, but give me something tangible to work with.

Trump literally had higher illegal immigration numbers than any president before him.

I'm tired of pointing out to you for the bill to work it has to have securing the border as a first priority.

Yes I'm not satisfied with what the Republicans have done sure far about the border and that goes back to Regan who really fucked up. Again and again I say the Republicans need to get off their ass and get out a bill that has as a fist part stopping the flow. I listed a couple of things in some post back that it needed to include.

I know Biden can't do what is needed on his own. It takes money and that has to come from congress. He does however dictate policy ( well his handlers do) and that could include many things like saying we are not going to catch and release and asylum seekers will have to wait on the other side of the border.

Which he can do since they are already in a safe country and can seek asylum there.

Bullshit border crossing are at a big increase under Biden.

I'm a Black man and there is no one at the barber shop or church saying that.
I keep coming back to this in my mind and I feel the need to explain something.

When you said barber shop you tipped me off. It also brought back some memories. While I was a realtor my specialty was commercial and investment real estate. Along the way I was hired by an older distinguished gentleman who happened to be black. I helped him buy a property with 24 apartments and a barber shop on the first floor. When we would meet, it was at the barber shop. Sometimes he would be a tad bit late and I would sit in the waiting area. As a cracker, I could feel the eyes upon me, but when they saw me with him I was suddenly accepted. It was weird to me at the time but I liked it.

Now for the real reason for this post. In here I think of everyone as mind/brain complexes that emanate words. I don't care about the outer shell of anyone in here. How would I know unless someone says it like you did.

But, outside of here, racism still exists and remains a problem. I try to do my part. Sometimes I can feel it myself. It's amazing how a simple smile and a nice comment can move mountains.

I love telling black women that I love their hair or nails, because I do. A little can go a long way.

STFU.
Biden had agreed to sign financing bill for border physical security in November.....Mike told that bill is bad bill.
GOP doesn't cares about your immigrant problem, they want to get Trump elected and then again will be tax cuts for big corps and your personal problems will be your own problems.
Anyway U.S is done, elect Trump and be happy....it will happen IMHO.

STFU.
Biden had agreed to sign financing bill for border physical security in November.....Mike told that bill is bad bill.
GOP doesn't cares about your immigrant problem, they want to get Trump elected and then again will be tax cuts for big corps and your personal problems will be your own problems.
Anyway U.S is done, elect Trump and be happy....it will happen IMHO.

ESAD
They all care about what will get them elected mostly. The democrats wanted (and plenty still do) open borders in all but name. That is untill it ended up in their back yard.

The Republicans still will not do what really needed to be done with e verify.

The US will be done if creepy Joe's handlers keep running things. They have fucked it up so bad now it will take a while to begin to fix it. Imagine fucking shit up so bad that even with all the dumb shit Trump has been or done he still looks a hell of a lot better the what creepy Joe's handlers and in small part him are doing.

Last edited:
Back