Law House votes to impeach Mayorkas

Suozza crushed it flipped Santos seat double digits a first in a majority Republican district. So made it harder to push BS tricks such holding a vote ahead of a special election.

Annnd the GOP majority in the house just shrank.

anigif_original-19815-1461874854-8.gif

The MAGA wing will take another L with this theater. It won’t make it through Senate. Those dumb fucks are doing every thing possible to lose the moderate vote that they possibly can Do. I don’t understand why it’s so hard to comprehend that you can not win the Presidency without the moderate vote. It seems all the GOP controlled Congress can get done is vote for Speakers, Censure members , impeach Myorkas and fail to make anything stick to Hunter. It is even worse Hunter cucked them by showing up and then leaving.
Tanking America in hopes of getting an insurrectionlist elected is a Bold strategy Cotton.

i hope they make Lara Trump co-chair of the RNC, this is so fucking funny.
She robbed 2 Charities. She robbed a dog charity and was part of the Trump foundation which stole from kids with cancer. She really embraced that Trump last name. A thief just like her father in law.

Too bad impeachment is basically meaningless.
That's definitely the entire reason for impeachment Mayorkas...to make it seem meaningless. Mostly so dumbasses can feel slightly less shame for their upcoming vote for Don T...

Impeachment based on "we don't like your policy decisions" is top notch Republican do nothing ism.

I am an independent that leans to the right of center. I agree that the border has not been handled well, and I disagree with Democrat immigration policies, but this is ridiculous political theater.

I hate when either party does this kind of bullshit. No one that voted for impeachment thinks he actually comitted an impeachable offense. It's just a ploy to get votes.

I am betting one or two repub senators will be bought off to either abstain from voting or switch sides in this broken R party.

That Ukraine money should have gone to our border

I am an independent that leans to the right of center. I agree that the border has not been handled well, and I disagree with Democrat immigration policies, but this is ridiculous political theater.

I hate when either party does this kind of bullshit. No one that voted for impeachment thinks he actually comitted an impeachable offense. It's just a ploy to get votes.

The Dems chose this. Smart people were saying this would happen after the two BS Trump impeachments. Dems brushed them off.

The precedent is set now.

Back