Law House votes to impeach Mayorkas

I am betting one or two repub senators will be bought off to either abstain from voting or switch sides in this broken R party.

That Ukraine money should have gone to our border
You do know the GOP is a minority in the Senate. They can all vote for it and still lose.
Also lol at acting like only 1 or 2 Senators are bought off.

Barber shop:

I noticed this flow a few weeks ago.

cjOGsBQ.gif
If Trump is depending on the black vote to get him over he's gonna need a lot more than a few brothers in the barbershop and a few strategically paid-for blacks placed in the background of his rallies to do the job. Not to fear the Dems will remind those disenfranchised potential voters, that this was the same Father & Son Trump that was found guilty of discriminating against black renters in one of their developments in which they had to settle in the 70's.

You do know the GOP is a minority in the Senate. They can all vote for it and still lose.
Also lol at acting like only 1 or 2 Senators are bought off.

My bad. Thought it was even. Thanks

Barber shop:

I noticed this flow a few weeks ago.

Literally every single election Republicans and online only leftists try to pretend that Democrats are losing the black/minority vote but for some reason every single election they end up with the same exact range of the vote, like 14-16% and Democrats maintain their overwhelming lead in that demographic.

My bad. Thought it was even. Thanks
It is the same reason Pelosi never wanted to do the impeachment and was kind of forced into it. She knew it was dead in Senate. The same thing will happen to this as well.
I find it funny that the MAGA wing are jumping on the airwaves saying that the Senate needs to do right and vote for impeachment when they know it has no fucking prayer of happening. All they are doing is selling out the GOP members of Senate.
instead of impeachments and voting for Speakers the GOP controlled Congress has accomplished little . The weird part is they blame everyone else for them not doing shit but sound bites and interviews on friendly media stations. No wonder the reat of the GOP despise the MAGA wing in the House.

cjOGsBQ.gif
If Trump is depending on the black vote to get him over he's gonna need a lot more than a few brothers in the barbershop and a few strategically paid-for blacks placed in the background of his rallies to do the job. Not to fear the Dems will remind those disenfranchised potential voters, that this was the same Father & Son Trump that was found guilty of discriminating against black renters in one of their developments in which they had to settle in the 70's.
It's the dems who depend on the black vote.

It's the dems who depend on the black vote.

And the GOP depends on white evangelicals and white nationals each party has their people... <BC1>

Reactions: N13
The Dems chose this. Smart people were saying this would happen after the two BS Trump impeachments. Dems brushed them off.

The precedent is set now.
I've always said the biggest failing of the left is that they never seem to realize the nonsense they pull will be used against them in the next election cycle and often to greater effect.

How so? I see it as pointless posturing since Democrats control the Senate. What am I missing?
Pointless posturing? You think Mayorkas has done a good job defending the homeland as a representative of the Biden admin?

Actually, if this does go to trial in the senate, not sure if Schumer can simply block it by putting it on the back burner?

But if a trial does happen, it creates platform for a public discussion of the current laws. I think a trial would be very interesting, because explaining how mayorkas is breaking the law by not following existing laws would highlight how we don’t need more laws on the books to stop the flow, if they just would enforce them.

Which is also why we don’t need to throw billions at the border, which really is just giving money to deal with the migrants and process them. Yes that is why republicans

And the “bi-partisan” senate bill was just globalists wanting cheap labor and increased markets to exploit people, make money, and diminish the voting power of American Citizens.

Trump is winning vs Biden in most polls, but the same polls show democrats winning on the rest of the ballot, if I am not mistaken. They need something like this to remind people they DID pass hr1 with border policy. They can govern, just they don’t have the senate or presidency. Something like this could help them in those efforts of not losing the house and possibly gaining the senate and presidency.
I'm superficially following this but can someone explain exactly what laws he's refusing to enforce?

The only one I've heard about is the "shall detain" language. But my understanding of that is that there literally is no way that they can detain everyone who crosses the border unless Congress assigns more money for building more facilities.

Pointless posturing? You think Mayorkas has done a good job defending the homeland as a representative of the Biden admin?
He's done a horrible job, but what does the House vote achieve? Looks like a waste of time to me.

This guy has, without a doubt, been running interference with EVERY state trying to prevent illegals from entering, and then protecting them, once here in the US.

Even worse, he prevents Texas and all other states to work with ICE to protect American citizens. This protection should start at top levels.

Amazing "treason" isn't charged, his actions leave every state vulnerable.

He's done a horrible job, but what does the House vote achieve? Looks like a waste of time to me.
It's all political. They get him and Democrats to defend the job he's done at the border, which most Americans believe is horrible. Democrats will save his ass, further proving that they believe he's doing a good job, and think the border is being run just fine.

It's akin to forcing a vote and getting them on record. Gonna be hard to run on caring about border security, after tonguing this guy's asshole at trial and voting to keep him at his post.

It's all political. They get him and Democrats to defend the job he's done at the border, which most Americans believe is horrible. Democrats will save his ass, further proving that they believe he's doing a good job, and think the border is being run just fine.

It's akin to forcing a vote and getting them on record. Gonna be hard to run on caring about border security, after tonguing this guy's asshole at trial and voting to keep him at his post.
Or the GOP could pass a bill to help the border but Trump told them not too. So basically they are fucking America to help their guy win. They tanked the last border bill. The GOP controls Congress and complains about how the country is falling apart when they can fix it. All they seem to get done is vote on Speakers.Why do you think current GOP members are complaining about not having any legislation to run for re-election on.
They can tell voters I voted 20 times for Speaker, never got Hunter to show up and impeached a guy that I know Senate will save. Oh yeah I voted against anything that would help the country because it would give Biden a win and if I did that, Trump would campaign against me in my district.
Unless you are in a gerrymandered district you are fucked.

Back